How to use the social pages
- Please note that there is a Social menu bar near the top of this page just under the Buzz50 logo
- Click on names or profile photos (avatars) on this page to see that Buzzer's profile page so that you can get to know them better
- Write on their profile wall which you will find a little way below their photo and they will get a message
- Do this especially for the new members just above here as they have just joined and made the effort to add a profile photo or picture
- Request them to be your friend from the link under their photo or use the menu item above their photo to include a message
- Use the menu items on the social menu above to see lists of Buzzers
- Search for people from the search on the social menu above
Recently updated profile pages
Latest 'What I am Buzzing about now' - You can enter yours on your profile page in the right column
|Whitedragon Guys, if you're reading this and are planning to be offensive, don't message me. I'm not some delicate flower who needs a man to exist in this world. You want smut there are sites for that. I want intelligent conversation. Not an ego in trousers.?|
|TerryO My wife is currently away from home for an extended stay taking care of her elderly mother.|
|Dinu Wake up every morning with the thought that some thing wonderful is about to happen. I live by this rule.|
|JennieR62 The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it's the walk that will make you stronger.|
|Marilynlw Learning how to navigate this site..|
|Meggie Hi there everyone....i am so excited to be here. I am looking fir friends to write/chat worldwide with and make long friendships|
|bookfiend Last June, I had about 20 cacti and various succulents. Some sort of blight killed off 18 of them, and my cat ate all the leaves off my “lucky” bamboo. Fake plants are looking very attractive right now... :)|
|PendleWitch Have now just started Chapter 14 of the new novel. It's coming along apace, but I hope it doesn't run out of steam before the end.|
|LavenderBreezing Spring is here! Beautiful time of year. Tulips and daffodils abound in these parts~|
|mommom married 67 years old newly retired R.N. having some difficulty with the transition. looking to chat with someone with helpful hints|
|PopsnTuff Sipping warm green/white tea while dipping toasted cinnamon raisin bread, mmmm.....|
|Sharkey I was born to make Mistakes... Not to fake perfection!|
|smartass501 Enjoy every second, you don't know what's around the corner.....|
|cateye Chillin in the Florida sunshine for a week..|
Latest Blogs - write yours on your profile page
- Whitedragon wrote a new blog "Week 3"
- Sharkey wrote a new blog "Footprints in the Sand"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "At the Fox and Fiddle"
- man of kent wrote a new blog "Sail Boat !"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Two More Words"
- Jetz wrote a new blog "What If"
- NewEnglandAuthor wrote a new blog "Spring"
- Sweetness56 wrote a new blog "The Gift of a Name"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Up"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Moon River"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "8:10 am"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Geraldine"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog ""The Typewriter" Song"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Mlle. Vague"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "The Most Beautiful Word"
- Whitedragon wrote a new blog "Episode 2"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "March 17"
- Margo wrote a new blog "Endearments "
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Rosie's Dress"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Omar"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Words (Thinking of my Late Wife)"
- Sirfurryanimal wrote a new blog "Sixties Legends Concert 14th March 2019"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Goodbye, Kenedina"
- harper222 wrote a new blog "Pity The Nation"
- Whitedragon wrote a new blog "The Life of a White Dragon"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Kenedina, Just Breathe"
- ThedukeofEarl wrote a new blog "Not walking but trotting"
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Gibraltor"
- Fyrefox wrote a new blog "Raging Against Winter..."
- Branwell wrote a new blog "Greektown, Toronto"
Online relationships really can work out well
New Buzzers introducing on the forums
- Newbie Here From Virginia, USA
- Welcome, Roger. It always nice to see another from the states wandering in to add to the adventures here in the forum....
- Hello all from Robin
- Hello Robin, A warm welcome to Buzz. From faraway, in Singapore, AceStar smile.png
- Hello everyone.
- Thank you all for your very warm welcome's. Esther smile.png smile.png
- Hi from Key West
- I am also a sax guy (haven’t played in ages though) and I’m also caring for an elderly parent. Good that you have a...
- New member
Buzz50 Meets - Where Buzzers really meet up
- THE BRIDGE, DANE ROAD, SALE, WEDNESDAY 10th APRIL,...
- Quote: April34 birthday celebrations (;;) (;;) (;;) (;;) (;;) (;;) (;;) Please add your names to the list Those going are:-...
- MILLER & CARTER, KING STREET, MANCHESTER. FRID...
- Lovely day, enjoyed everyone's company. Thanks SP for search these places out.
- SOUTHPORT, 15th MAY. Staying at PREMIER INN and di...
- Anyone else like to join us? All are welcome. Such a great time, last year, thought we'd do it all again. Anyone care...
- No 1 CANAL STREET, MANCHESTER, WEDNESDAY 13th MARC...
- Silly weather, trains and illness have all contributed to the cancellation of todays Meet. I had a bad night too. See...
- LUNCH in CHESTER Wed. 6th.March OLD HARKER'S ARM...
- [ebay][/quote] Is there room for one more? Sorry I haven't been able to join you for a while, but I'm unexpectedly free tomorrow,...
- BRITANNIA HOTEL, MANCHESTER, FRIDAY 22nd FEB 12.30...
- Heartbroken to have missed this special day. When back on a Saturday `I Shall Return' xx