• Page:

TOPIC: literature

literature 3 months 6 days ago #3988725

• jeffreybbb
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 47
  • Honor Medal 2010
Not sure how or why I found the local library as a young child, but it opened up a whole new exciting world and long before I should of I moved to adult fiction, which I have enjoyed since. Sadly though Normanski, similar to you our teacher a male, decided I was a good target for his terrible behaviour and could of put me off reading for many years if not already reading beyond my age range. He had problems with stomach upsets and was from my adult perspective in the wrong job, fortunately I have found through my life a love of literature in all shapes and sizes and a way of coping when on my own
The following user(s) said Well Said: Aida

Please Log in to join the conversation.

literature 3 months 6 days ago #3988729

• Aida
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1398
  • Honor Medal 2010
For me books are the gateway to another world. I don’t think I could exist without books . I read Wuthering Heights when I was only 9 years old. My mum bought me the book - an abridged version of the original story - from the Woolworths Regent Classics range. I still have it in my book case. Anyone remember that range of books for children? They are what prompted my love of literature and prompted my curiosity for literary criticism.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

'Take the log out of your own eye then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.'
Matthew 7: 5
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds