Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the worst thing you did as a child?

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 1 month 3 weeks ago #3316808

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 9852
  • Honor Medal 2010
Used half a bottle of Mum's Estee Lauder perfume...because the rose petal 'perfume' my sister and I were making wasn't 'perfumed' enough.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, MondayOptimist, Meeooow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Happy to help.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 weeks 3 days ago #3336420

• lewkat
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 33
  • Honor Medal 2010
I threw a snowball at a car which hit the windshield of the drover's side. He nearly wrapped his car around a pole. I took off like a streak and he couldn't catch me. I knew where to hide. I never did anything like that again though.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, Robin

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 weeks 3 days ago #3336441

• Sue 8pal
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 534
  • Honor Medal 2010
I remember when I was about 8 I ran a nasty girl from my neighbour hood into the park pond. It was February and she had stolen a super ball that I had got for my birthday and thrown it into said pond. The pond was quite shallow but thick with dirt and rotting leaves. We were found by park wardens both in the pond and soaked through, we were taken home where I got a severe talking to by my mum.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 2 weeks 1 day ago #3340714

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1264
  • Honor Medal 2010
When I was about 17 I saw a lad who tried bullying me when we were at school and we ended up at school having a few punch ups and hand on heart he always started it. Any way when I saw him at 17 he was about 19 and he was walking across the field from the main road to where he used to live and he was on crutches with a leg and foot plaster on and he still started shouting obscenities at me so I went across to him and told him plaster or not crutches or not shut his mouth or I will dance on that leg and he was still mouthy so I thought ok I have an idea so I pushed him to the ground took both his crutches and hung them in a tree leaving him immobile and saying I am sorry please give me my crutches back, I didn't I left him on his backside and his crutches in a tree.
Needless to say we bumped in to each other a while later but he had changed a lot he was very quiet and kept his head down which wasn't him, I soon learned he had very recently come out was most probably a bit shy at what would have been said, he moved away somewhere and I have never seen him since. The amount of grief he gave me at school I still don't feel sorry for nicking his crutches lol.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, lewkat

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 days 20 hours ago #3347042

• jennilin
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote: Used half a bottle of Mum's Estee Lauder perfume...because the rose petal 'perfume' my sister and I were making wasn't 'perfumed' enough.

Half a bottle of Estee Lauder probably destroyed your sense of smell for an entire month :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, T65KBK

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 days 18 hours ago #3347121

• RichardA
  • Away
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 373
Electrocuted myself

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 days 17 hours ago #3347128

• T65KBK
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4026
  • Honor Medal 2010
When I was a child we had a white poplar hedge across the middle of our back garden and we discovered some very big and scary looking moth caterpillars living on them. One day I was at the top of the garden and my mother came to tell me something. I shouted and pointed to her and said that there was one of these caterpillars on her back ,… well, she screamed and flailed about and ran all over the garden, beating her back … I don't think she ever forgave me lol … of course, I had made it up! lol BAD!!! :woohoo: :evil:

Actually, ours had pink triangular faces.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, Bruce

Last edit: by T65KBK.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 3 days 17 hours ago #3347138

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1264
  • Honor Medal 2010
I remember when I was about 12 and we had some other school coming to our school for a game of football and for some reason I think it was because the Olympics had been on or something the school had put a big tie with loads of different countries flags on them from one tree about 25 foot to another tree and me and my mate thought it would be funny to draw a mans knob on the American flag and a pair of boobs on the Japanese flag with a black marker pen, Why I don't know we just thought it would be funny.
The other school turned up and were shown the way to the playing fields and after about 15 minutes people started laughing and the joke was pointed out to others.
Well the school headmaster went in to meltdown mode he flipped out and none of us could understand his seriousness but there was no way we were going to own up after seeing his temper blow.
Our head was still talking about it 3 years later and still said he would expel who ever it was he even threatened bringing the police in and he did ask the art teacher to check the drawings see if he knew who was responsible.
Madness fun and then sheer panic he didn't find out it was us.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal, RunsWithBeer, T65KBK

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 2 days 21 hours ago #3347584

• jennilin
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010

Bruce wrote: I remember when I was about 12 and we had some other school coming to our school for a game of football and for some reason I think it was because the Olympics had been on or something the school had put a big tie with loads of different countries flags on them from one tree about 25 foot to another tree and me and my mate thought it would be funny to draw a mans knob on the American flag and a pair of boobs on the Japanese flag with a black marker pen, Why I don't know we just thought it would be funny.
The other school turned up and were shown the way to the playing fields and after about 15 minutes people started laughing and the joke was pointed out to others.
Well the school headmaster went in to meltdown mode he flipped out and none of us could understand his seriousness but there was no way we were going to own up after seeing his temper blow.
Our head was still talking about it 3 years later and still said he would expel who ever it was he even threatened bringing the police in and he did ask the art teacher to check the drawings see if he knew who was responsible.
Madness fun and then sheer panic he didn't find out it was us.

That was so bad it was positively the start of your / someones decline into crime and mayhem ... are you in prison now ?
I will pass you a file

Last edit: by jennilin.
Moderators: pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds