Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the worst thing you did as a child?

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 1 week 5 days ago #3309728

• Dennis 2
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3746
  • Honor Medal 2010
Another:
My cousin Sandi and I were coming back from the lake on horses and turned down a narrow road to save miles and got caught in a funeral no way out just in the middle of all the cars and trucks so joined in and took forever to get past all we did not wish to just keep going as that did not seem right to do out of respect, well guess what the picture in the local paper showed all those in the funeral and there we were filthy muddy from lake in the middle of all of it! We were late getting back but the picture saved us the next day as to what caused it. Our parents were starting to say we spent way to much time together as we honestly did but my uncle again stepped in and smoothed things over telling parents well you know mostly where they are and they don't get into any trouble, sure wish I could relive all those days, Sandi passed sometime back from cancer. Living in the same area where we did all this yrs ago I do still think a lot about all of it.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 1 week 4 days ago #3310382

• RunsWithBeer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010
I blew a row of lockers off the wall in highschool.....
Sitting in chemistry class I overheard the teacher tell a student who was stocking materials not to put the iodine next to this other chemical because if they should ever come in contact they would explode. Well I figured I could not truly appreciate his concern unless I tested it out myself. Mixed the 2 chemicals together and poured the mud like substance into a peanut butter jar so I could store it in my locker. Apparently the substance I created becomes unstable as it dries and I think it was about midnight when that happened because when I got to school the police, principle and my parents were all waiting for me. Not a lot of guesswork finding out who owned the iodine stained school locker laying on the floor. This was way worse then when I raised snakes in my locker back in 7th grade but that’s another story........
The following user(s) said Well Said: Eira, Sirfurryanimal, Robin

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 1 week 2 days ago #3311536

• pascalou
  • Well said received: 6964
  • Honor Medal 2010
Very generously offered my dad '' baby seeds'' to the next door neighbour ,who could not have children , at a dinner party.
I was 4, there was a huge silence following my offer and my parents went crimson.
Never mind.... dessert was my favourite.:P
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Sirfurryanimal

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.
Last edit: by pascalou.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 1 week 2 days ago #3311869

• Back again
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 209
  • Honor Medal 2010
I had a mother were you just didn't do anything wrong but still loved her.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 6 days 1 hour ago #3313431

• Ladybug
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 30
The only thing I did wrong as a child, was that I picked flowers from the neighbor man's yard. I was little, but after I was told that wasn't right, I didn't do it again.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 6 days 1 hour ago #3313438

• Ladybug
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer

Dennis 2 wrote: Another:
My cousin Sandi and I were coming back from the lake on horses and turned down a narrow road to save miles and got caught in a funeral no way out just in the middle of all the cars and trucks so joined in and took forever to get past all we did not wish to just keep going as that did not seem right to do out of respect, well guess what the picture in the local paper showed all those in the funeral and there we were filthy muddy from lake in the middle of all of it! We were late getting back but the picture saved us the next day as to what caused it. Our parents were starting to say we spent way to much time together as we honestly did but my uncle again stepped in and smoothed things over telling parents well you know mostly where they are and they don't get into any trouble, sure wish I could relive all those days, Sandi passed sometime back from cancer. Living in the same area where we did all this yrs ago I do still think a lot about all of it.

LMAO :laugh: Sorry to hear of you cousin's passing, but you guy's dirty in a picture struck me funny.

Last edit: by Ladybug.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 6 days 1 hour ago #3313446

• Ladybug
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer

RunsWithBeer wrote: I blew a row of lockers off the wall in highschool.....
Sitting in chemistry class I overheard the teacher tell a student who was stocking materials not to put the iodine next to this other chemical because if they should ever come in contact they would explode. Well I figured I could not truly appreciate his concern unless I tested it out myself. Mixed the 2 chemicals together and poured the mud like substance into a peanut butter jar so I could store it in my locker. Apparently the substance I created becomes unstable as it dries and I think it was about midnight when that happened because when I got to school the police, principle and my parents were all waiting for me. Not a lot of guesswork finding out who owned the iodine stained school locker laying on the floor. This was way worse then when I raised snakes in my locker back in 7th grade but that’s another story........

OMG! I would be afraid to go to school back then with you. Although, there was one person I went to school with, that I wouldn't mind, if that was her locker laying on the floor. lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: RunsWithBeer

Last edit: by Ladybug.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 2 days 3 hours ago #3315480

• RunsWithBeer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010
.[/quote] OMG! I would be afraid to go to school back then with you. Although, there was one person I went to school with, that I wouldn't mind, if that was her locker laying on the floor. lol[/quote]

Luckily I had 2 daughters who raised me to become the adult I am today.

What was the worst thing you did as a child? 2 days 3 hours ago #3315482

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 658
  • Honor Medal 2010
Another daft trick we used to do as kids was when we finished school and walked home we passed the factory of Royal Doulton who made the famous figurines which are still collected all over the world.

We happened to be passing as the staff were having their brew time and we regular stood loads and loads of figures from the wooden racks outside the factory doors in the yard on the wall at the back of the factory and threw bricks at them seeing who had the best aim, we never knew how much they were worth or even thought about it as everyone around our area knew someone who worked there and everyone had Royal Doulton figures, to us they were ten a penny and we were just having fun. Wish I had still got half those figures now they would be worth a small fortune.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Sirfurryanimal

Moderators: pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds