Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seniors dating

Seniors dating 1 month 5 days ago #3678335

• mugsprt
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1
  • Honor Medal 2010
Myself, I am scared to death to try it again and I don't want to be someone's caretaker or triumph at night. I know there is a difference between dating and love.
If I would like to describe love it would be the Oreo commercial. Forget their selling cookies and watch the interaction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Incorrect video posting format removed as per rules.

Seniors dating 1 week 5 days ago #3692069

• Elias Mooseblaster
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010
The potential complications in starting a new relationship at our time of life vastly outweigh any potential benefits. I most definitely am not going to be daft enough to become someone's carer, meal ticket or be some company for someone who is simply lonely. I enjoy my personal freedom too much to start considering what someone else wants, and since there's nothing I want or need from a woman anyway they are completely superfluous to me as a potential partner these days. A platonic friendship is fine though. I'm sure many women feel the same about men.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds