Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Older people dating

Older people dating 2 weeks 5 days ago #3483124

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2414
  • Honor Medal 2010
Just make sure you know what you're getting into .
As once you hit 50 + how should I put this hmmm
There’s a high chance bits do start dropping off and wearing out .
With a higher chance care maybe needed .
But Is it sensible to make binding commitment, me would rather have a looser arrangement if I was looking for a relationship

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Older people dating 2 weeks 5 days ago #3483138

• QuinTSensual
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4093
  • Honor Medal 2010

ron french wrote: I know the feeling

"The Feeling". Is the keyword and differentiates between 'Reality' and the "hit and miss" 'Surreality' of online social activities.
'Reality' is and always will be, where at least the principle 5 senses are available to each. Barely one in the digital Surreal world.
Unless of course a female, who has the 6th sense and relies on 'Chemistry'! being >> Right. :laugh:
"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

Older people dating 2 weeks 2 days ago #3484708

• romulus1200
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14
If I WAS TEMPTED TO GET INTO DATING IT COULD BE ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT - SO LONG AS IT WAS BETWEEN 11 AM AND 4 PM AS NORMALLY THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT I HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER.

Older people dating 1 week 1 day ago #3489483

• blackie66
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've joined chatting sites before. I have always stated up front that I am not interested in dating, or getting into intimate chats/talk, and just want to be friends only. Invariably, you always get the men who ignore all of that, and who bombard you with messages and crude talk, until you are forced to block them. I think it's really sad that men and women can't just be friends - perhaps the sexual element will always get in the way. Men don't seem to want to just date people as just mates or friends; I've never met a guy who just wants the occasional date with no strings/promises of further dates attached. I always thought that would appeal to men. They always seem to think sex should be involved. What ever happened to just hanging out with blokes and sheilas all as mates, and having a laugh? We all used to hang around in groups when we were younger, for safety and for the company as well.
IDK much about dating, as I don't date anymore. I honestly can't be bothered with it all at present, or the effort it takes. A bloke said to me once that older men only want to date much younger women - I wonder if that's true. I've dated people younger than me, and it doesn't work out - the age gap and interests are too different. I wouldn't date now and go out as it's way too cold for me at night (it's winter here now), though the days are sunny.
I wonder.....what do men want from a woman if you go out on a date?

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds