Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat?

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 week 4 days ago #3428439

• RunsWithBeer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 161
  • Honor Medal 2010

TwistNShout wrote: As to the people who mentioned sex on a first date, I met a few women who definitely had that in their plans without mentioning it in our previous conversations - some warning would have been nice lol

What makes me uncomfortable is when women parade you around like arm candy at social events. I understand that owning a major law firm allows them to afford yachts, fast cars and multiples home across the world but that’s no excuse for not treating men like human beings rather than play things. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the premium seats, imported Canadian beer and gourmet nachos at the hockey games. But it comes at a price and nothing in this world is free.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 week 4 days ago #3428453

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2620
  • Honor Medal 2010
at the moment, sharing a toilet roll :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, RunsWithBeer, PJ54, Bessie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds