Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat?

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 month 1 week ago #3383610

• T65KBK
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6514
  • Honor Medal 2010
Older women, younger women ..... you tell your friend that wherever they go on their date the most important part is making the partner feel that they are valued and of interest - no talking about himself all night. The aim should be to make her feel good about herself and about your friend's connection with her ... if your friend can't establish that, forget it.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Meeooow

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by T65KBK.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 month 1 week ago #3384416

• Dennis 2
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3847
  • Honor Medal 2010
I go a lot, every week several times mostly with my neighbor and will tomorrow after a funeral, we split almost all expenses and have done so our take on it is the less we have to spend the more we can do, from deep sea off shore fishing, movies both decide on, shooting, fishing, split fuel and meals mostly. Just about any where we can get her scooter or wheelchair in.
For instance tomorrow both go to funeral dressed normally in jeans then afterwards will be out and not have to come home then leave again, no idea of plans after the funeral just what happens does so or just probably come home and watch a movie we both agree on or the new Lone Star Law series on tv we both like.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 month 1 week ago #3384800

• Dennis 2
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3847
  • Honor Medal 2010
Being with someone you have things in common helps me a lot I can just be myself and never give a 2nd thought if it works great if not well I learned, I have never had any problems meeting others, male or female. I have a meet a stranger a day trait and try to do so, I have done this for years. I speak to most that I encounter.
My closest friend is handicapped and cant walk anymore, we do great.
The following user(s) said Well Said: grahamg

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 4 weeks 1 day ago #3392100

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3540
  • Honor Medal 2010
If both partners can be totally honest with themselves and each other,relax, and enjoy the evening and each other.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 3 weeks 5 days ago #3394130

• Missey
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 100
  • Honor Medal 2010
I don't date these days but a dog walk and a coffee would appeal most

Last edit: by Missey.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 2 weeks 5 days ago #3397896

• PJ54
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 256
I'm not sure but would like to be made to feel special and spoilt!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bessie

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 2 weeks 4 days ago #3398619

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 8808
  • Honor Medal 2010
A nice cup of tea without having to ask for one.
The following user(s) said Well Said: PJ54

It’s easy to stay with the crowd, it takes courage to stand alone.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 1 week 2 days ago #3404670

• angelproxy
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 93
My experience has been that most men my age want to date women my daughter's age. They are trying to relive their youth and want a fit, hot momma who will ride on their Harley with them or hang out on the lake with their boat. If they are willing to date someone their age, they are either looking for someone to support them or a caregiver who will basically cook, clean, and watch TV with them.
I'm 58 and like going to the movies, music festivals, even the zoo. I do not hike, but I like train rides. I work at a computer all day, plus I have my dad, so I want to get out of the house.
The thing about going out to eat, most places are so noisy that I cannot make out what the person across from me is saying, so there should be something after that so people can actually talk to each other, or skip the meal and meet at Starbucks (The man with a loaded Starbucks app could be my Prince Charming). But, most men slip into interview mode instead of just relaxing and enjoying light banter while slowly getting to know the other person. They want to get to know the person quickly, but as it pertains to them not wasting time or money.
What are you looking for in a relationship?
Are you willing to quit your job?
Are you willing to take on a second job?
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you willing to put my children above your own?
Are you willing to sign a pre-nup?
My only question is for the waiter--is there a back door?
The men never seem to have a plan either. I ask men out and have a place, day, and time in mind. But, they act weird because women are not supposed to ask men out or pay for the meal. But when a man asks me out, he never has a plan or idea--it's always anywhere you want to go, but when I say where I want to go... sigh, no. It's a day of suggestions then and I walk away from it.
Oh, and God forbid I ask a potential prospect to help me do something. Oh! The atrocity of it all! I refuse to be used for cheap labor tasks! Do not use me for my body! Hire someone!
I don't bother with dating anymore--it's too much work. I hang out with my friends when we are all available and do things by myself.
Thanks for the vent session! :)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Tachyon, PJ54

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds