Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat?

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 6 days 17 hours ago #3380362

• patcaf
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 166
  • Honor Medal 2010
But who pays? I am not dating but I do wonder who pays for an expensive meal or theatre visit ? Do you agree to share before you go anywhere or does the man still pay?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 6 days 17 hours ago #3380364

• patcaf
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 166
  • Honor Medal 2010
Well it would certainly give the other first daters in the theater something to talk about and break the ice.. Look on it as a public service.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 4 days 13 hours ago #3381966

• pamelaO
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2
Oh my goodness trying to date is rediculous, seriously? Every man over 63 drives a Harley? Goes snow skiing and water sking?, has traveled the whoooooole world? likes white water rafting? Whats going on here.....sounds like the older you get , the better you were syndrome. Wonder if they all have long noses for lying so much.
Just a rant.

Now, I can not speak for all women but I can tell you what I like, fishing, site seeing, street scenes, fairs and such. movies, bingo, your grandchilds baseball game. free concerts in the park

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 4 days 12 hours ago #3381981

• Topsy
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4973
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote:

Topsy wrote: Have Sex !!
:blush:

Only you can post that and get away with it - you rascal !! - Keeping hubby happy is very important indeed !! :laugh:

I Know I am a total rascal/scamp Another new word for you sweetie .lol.

Never let anyone ever dull your sparkle

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 4 days 12 hours ago #3381985

• Topsy
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

patcaf wrote: But who pays? I am not dating but I do wonder who pays for an expensive meal or theatre visit ? Do you agree to share before you go anywhere or does the man still pay?

When i was a young filly,I never paid for anything TBH .
I considered my company was enough for him.
I also never went out with a chap who didn"t have a car .
So there
lol,lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bessie

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 4 days 12 hours ago #3381998

• T65KBK
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4960
  • Honor Medal 2010
Back in the days when Buzz50s were young gals they were paid much less than men so it was more acceptable for the man to pay on a date because she wouldn't be able to afford to pay. When I go out with anyone (male or female) now that I'm older I would expect to share the cost of a meal, petrol on a day out etc. Apart from anything else, if the cost is shared there can be no prior expectation for the out-come of the date... if any.
The following user(s) said Well Said: SimplyRobin, Topsy, Meeooow, Bessie

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 3 days 2 hours ago #3382958

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3231
  • Honor Medal 2010
This day and age,equal rights, it is only fair that the theatre,restaurant bill is split between both,
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dennis 2, Meeooow

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 2 days 17 hours ago #3383280

• Meeooow
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4159
  • Honor Medal 2010
Depends if your friend can keep up with an "older" woman. Perfect date, watch the link.

Fearless 102-year-old grandma completes 14,000ft skydive!

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 2 days 12 hours ago #3383568

• kedro
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4443
  • Honor Medal 2010

T65KBK wrote: I don't think anyone has suggested that a rave would make a good first date lol. When I included a rock concert on my list I was thinking of something much more sedate like going to hear some music other than classical that might appeal to both people sitting down as part of an audience. There again, dancing might be an option too, it is for Kedro and his friends.

A nice meal after a great dance would be good. If she did not care for the dance part, would be a bad sign in my case!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it's about learning to dance in the rain!

What do older women like to do on a date other than going out to eat? 2 days 12 hours ago #3383596

• Topsy
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

kedro wrote:

T65KBK wrote: I don't think anyone has suggested that a rave would make a good first date lol. When I included a rock concert on my list I was thinking of something much more sedate like going to hear some music other than classical that might appeal to both people sitting down as part of an audience. There again, dancing might be an option too, it is for Kedro and his friends.

A nice meal after a great dance would be good. If she did not care for the dance part, would be a bad sign in my case!

What would you consider a nice meal;Kedro ?
plz don"t suggest Denny"s.
lol

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds