Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Online safety is really important and this category is devoted to our safety both online and in particular here on Buzz50

TOPIC: Scam telephone calles and Emails. Do you get them? How do you deal with them?

Scam telephone calles and Emails. Do you get them? How do you deal with them? 4 months 1 day ago #3638106

• JaneyB
  • Away
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 142
  • Honor Medal 2010
I never answer my landline I leave it on the answerphone I had one today, A message is never left, but I do have a number. But never try it. I get some calls on my mobile which say potential fraud. so never answer them either.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scam telephone calles and Emails. Do you get them? How do you deal with them? 3 months 4 weeks ago #3639378

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2556
  • Honor Medal 2010
I never click on links on unexpected e mails . I never answer unexpected calls on my cell phone because only a few people know my number. If I get a scam call on the land line I say put the phone down and use the BT call preference number to add it to the call block !ist.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What will survive of us is love.
Last edit: by Aida.
Moderators: Pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds