Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Online safety is really important and this category is devoted to our safety both online and in particular here on Buzz50

• Page:

TOPIC: Puppy Dog or Cat Scam

Puppy Dog or Cat Scam 3 weeks 5 days ago #3528313

• Sailorman
  • Sailorman's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 12
  • Honor Medal 2010
Probably has been posted before but if you don't know here it is.

Lets assume you are looking to Buy a new Puppy. You want something special perhaps Purebred or whatever. You check out Kjijijij and other sites. If you purchase from a reputable Breeder the Puppy of your Dreams costs 3500.** Dollars. But then you find this advertisement someone has a 10 week old Puppy of the Breed you are looking for, You email. That person tells you they are just moving into a new apartment where they don't allow Pets so they would give you the Pet for free because you promise to provide a forever home. Unfortunately you live 1000 miles away from where the Fellow with the Puppy lives. No problem all you have to do send 1200 Dollars for the Puppys Airfare and he promise to Ship. Of course once you sent the Money he cant be reached anymore and there is no Puppy coming either.

OK you be warned.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy, Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Puppy Dog or Cat Scam 3 weeks 5 days ago #3528374

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 284
  • Honor Medal 2010
I had one something like that.
Found a tractor for a good price. Says they were located up in south Dakota. I have them a call and they said I had to pay for shipping from S. D. to Texas. I told them I have a cousin that lives about 100 miles away. Give me the address to pick it up from.
They said they have a shipping contract with someone. I told them to pay the shipping contract because I'll have it picked up. They hung up and the number for disconnect and the address disappeared.

Puppy Dog or Cat Scam 3 weeks 5 days ago #3528468

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1359
  • Honor Medal 2010
Regarding animals,
Plenty of beautiful animals in rescue centres looking for homes, just because maybe the cats or dogs are not purebred,doesn’t mean they will not be able to give and receive affection.
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
The following user(s) said Well Said: cahoots, Eira, Robin

• Page:
Moderators: Pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds