Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Online safety is really important and this category is devoted to our safety both online and in particular here on Buzz50

• Page:

TOPIC: Beware of some False Advertisement from sellers on Amazon.

Beware of some False Advertisement from sellers on Amazon. 2 weeks 1 day ago #3460926

• habibi
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 603
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hi Ocean :)

If your goods are not as described you'll get your money back and you might not even have to return them.

Contact Amazon before trying to return them.
In Sandra's name we must follow the rules of lockdown and social distancing to get through this nightmare.
The following user(s) said Well Said: oceantides

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Beware of some False Advertisement from sellers on Amazon. 2 weeks 1 day ago #3460932

• oceantides
  • oceantides's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 247
  • Honor Medal 2010

habibi wrote: Hi Ocean :)

If your goods are not as described you'll get your money back and you might not even have to return them.

Contact Amazon before trying to return them.

Thanks habibi. I would like to return them to Amazon's Main Headquarters for an investigation on other products that the seller
has posted to see other false misleading advertisements. For a long time I thought buying online was easier. Now I would
rather have the old businesses back at least you know what you are getting

Beware of some False Advertisement from sellers on Amazon. 2 weeks 1 day ago #3460947

• Corvette
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Both have a number to call. any time I have called them . they have always took care of my problem. You must
remember all sales companies on the net may have at least a false ad.

• Page:
Moderators: pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds