Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Online safety is really important and this category is devoted to our safety both online and in particular here on Buzz50

• Page:

TOPIC: TV Licence scam email

TV Licence scam email 1 week 5 days ago #3148747

• Kev1n
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 93
  • Honor Medal 2010
The TV licence always has been and always will be a scam. Being forced to pay to watch endless repeats, reality garbage and general crap. We have cancelled ours now as have not watched live TV for years.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TV Licence scam email 1 week 4 days ago #3149652

• Lynda147
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1605
  • Honor Medal 2010
I get a message re tv licence once a month and now im getting one from "apple" saying I owe them money for games I bought - so exasperating

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart

TV Licence scam email 1 week 3 days ago #3149895

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 12498
  • Honor Medal 2010

Kev1n wrote: The TV licence always has been and always will be a scam. Being forced to pay to watch endless repeats, reality garbage and general crap. We have cancelled ours now as have not watched live TV for years.

But you will need a licence if you record programmes as they're being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, or you download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.
This applies to any device and provider you use.
The following user(s) said Well Said: bluegrassmusicfan

Happy to help.
  • Page:
Moderators: pascalouMike
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.