Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Tell us where you live and a little or a lot about it!
Stories - Famous people - Photos - Food - etc, etc!
Your world may be featured on 'Good Morning Buzzers!'
Click +NEW TOPIC below to tell us about your place
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kent. UK

Kent. UK 3 months 1 week ago #3177614

• man of kent
  • man of kent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 446
  • Honor Medal 2010
As I look out of my riverside flat window, I see.another timber cargo ship the Scot Venture, has berthed
opposite me. This is part of a nine ship fleet, that transports sawn timber, for the housing market to buy,
in Kent. The weather is good with bright sunshine, the river calm. No swans about today, which is unusual.
Sea gull`s, foraging in the mud for a meal or two. A water boat moored, ready to deliver water to ship`s that
need it. No sailing boats, on the river today, no motor boats plying down the river, for a day or week out.
One sad sight, a sail boat that has been moored near me, has been aloud the go to ruin, because the owner,
has paid for a life time mooring, left the area, I understand, he is alive. What is the mystery of the sail boat.
The tug ` Christine ` registered in Plymouth, is also moored near me. Strange, the river is very quiet today
The following user(s) said Well Said: Libby, Maryjoolz, MondayOptimist

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds