Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What surprises you. ?

What surprises you. ? 3 days 12 hours ago #3627688

• WWWoody
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1599
  • Honor Medal 2010
^^^^The Great Apes are much more civilized than humans are. They can rip your arm off and club you to death with it but they usually don’t. B)
The following user(s) said Well Said: jan99, Rips

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Murica!

What surprises you. ? 3 days 11 hours ago #3627696

• Freya
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 18

Bruce wrote: Unbelievable stupidity from people, the kind of stupidity that leaves you open mouthed and lost for words.
We have a woman over the road who drinks far to much and is very rude and stupid, I was thinking of her when I wrote this.

Her last episode was earlier today, a bloke a few doors away had the audacity to park his own car in his own drive and shut his drive gates behind him, this drunk was shouting at him to park his car straighter on his own drive lol. He ignored her next thing she went in her house came out with a washing bowl of water put it down in the road walked over to the house where she was moaning shouted a load of abuse and then walked back tripped over the bowl of water hit the deck like a sack of spuds and got drenched, I wish I had recorded it I would have sent it to You've being Framed . Then she stands in the street slurring/shouting isn't anyone going to help me I am bleeding and she was from her forehead.
That was when I walked away from the window as The snooker Final had just restarted.
Honestly if she an ounce more common sense she would be on par with a Dalmatian.

lol
So if it's a quiet day on the telly, you've got built in entertainment. OMG I wish it were a little more lively around here. lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: jan99

What surprises you. ? 3 days 10 hours ago #3627708

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1666
  • Honor Medal 2010

Freya wrote:

Bruce wrote: Unbelievable stupidity from people, the kind of stupidity that leaves you open mouthed and lost for words.
We have a woman over the road who drinks far to much and is very rude and stupid, I was thinking of her when I wrote this.

Her last episode was earlier today, a bloke a few doors away had the audacity to park his own car in his own drive and shut his drive gates behind him, this drunk was shouting at him to park his car straighter on his own drive lol. He ignored her next thing she went in her house came out with a washing bowl of water put it down in the road walked over to the house where she was moaning shouted a load of abuse and then walked back tripped over the bowl of water hit the deck like a sack of spuds and got drenched, I wish I had recorded it I would have sent it to You've being Framed . Then she stands in the street slurring/shouting isn't anyone going to help me I am bleeding and she was from her forehead.
That was when I walked away from the window as The snooker Final had just restarted.
Honestly if she an ounce more common sense she would be on par with a Dalmatian.

lol
So if it's a quiet day on the telly, you've got built in entertainment. OMG I wish it were a little more lively around here. lol

You can have her she is a pain in the butt, One of the neighbours who speaks to her now and again when she is sober said she is really struggling with her mortgage but given how much she spends on booze it is no surprise, if she stopped drinking she could most probably afford the mortgage on one of the big posh pads further up the town.
I honestly do not know how she is still alive going off the amount of bottles come out of her recycling bin when it is emptied, it clatters as it's full of vodka and brandy bottles like a pubs bottle bin.
The following user(s) said Well Said: jan99

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

What surprises you. ? 3 days 3 hours ago #3627774

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3403
  • Honor Medal 2010
Lack of compassion for the plight of refugees.
The following user(s) said Well Said: jan99, cahoots, Rips

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons....

What surprises you. ? 2 days 22 hours ago #3627839

• Sandgrounder
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2817
  • Honor Medal 2010
Watching Dashcam footage on YouTube, it still surprises me how bad some peoples driving is, and how stupid they are trying to lie to the police when there is dash cam footage of the incident.
The following user(s) said Well Said: jan99, WWWoody, Robin, Bruce

What surprises you. ? 2 days 21 hours ago #3627881

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1666
  • Honor Medal 2010
The excuses police come up with when you correct them on the law and show them up as idiots who have being lying and breaking the law in the way they go about there business to you.
I had one say I can't break the law I am the law lol. I just smiled and said you do know I am recording you don't you?
His face was a picture after that and he soon left without completing his checks which are required when doing a routine traffic stop. I wasn't recording at that time lol.

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

What surprises you. ? 1 day 18 hours ago #3628413

• Freya
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 18
The insincerity of a good many people today

What surprises you. ? 1 day 16 hours ago #3628477

• patcaf
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 75
  • Honor Medal 2010
As they say 'common sense is not very common'.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin

What surprises you. ? 1 day 14 hours ago #3628527

• Maywalk
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 78
  • Honor Medal 2010
Having lived through 9 decades the answer is... NOTHING.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Vienna, Robin, Bruce, Freya

Last edit: by Maywalk.

What surprises you. ? 1 day 10 hours ago #3628625

• justdilyn
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 25
  • Honor Medal 2010
Absolutely nothing at all. If it's not true, someone has to clue me in. Seriously though.

Moderators: Pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds