Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ?

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3751779

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010
Grateful for books..

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3751783

  • Tiggs
  • Tiggs's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At the moment my garden. Snow drops & daffodils appearing in the springlike sunshine. Green shoots & buds on the trees & shrubs. A pair of robins enjoying breakfast on my home made bird feeder (a flower pot held up by macrame cord). Life feels good today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3751786

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010

Tiggs wrote: At the moment my garden. Snow drops & daffodils appearing in the springlike sunshine. Green shoots & buds on the trees & shrubs. A pair of robins enjoying breakfast on my home made bird feeder (a flower pot held up by macrame cor

d). Life feels good today.


Awesome.. sounds very lovely..
Not in Northeastern USA..it's 2 degrees F .
The following user(s) said Well Said: Tiggs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3751819

  • Anne3
  • Anne3's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Posts: 61
  • Well said received: 20
  • Points: 235
I am grateful for the beautiful sunset views outside my window.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3752461

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010
The air that I breathe..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3752469

  • Tiggs
  • Tiggs's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Serena77 wrote:

Tiggs wrote: At the moment my garden. Snow drops & daffodils appearing in the springlike sunshine. Green shoots & buds on the trees & shrubs. A pair of robins enjoying breakfast on my home made bird feeder (a flower pot held up by macrame cor

d). Life feels good today.


Awesome.. sounds very lovely..

It is. Thank you.

Not in Northeastern USA..it's 2 degrees F .


We may still have a cold snap & snow here. Around 14 Feb is is the usual time. Our weather is so topsy turvy. Snow at Whitsuntide (end of May) is not unknown to happen.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3752472

  • QuietMouse01
  • QuietMouse01's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 439
  • Well said received: 601
  • Points: 70091
  • Honor Medal 2010
Blue skies and sunshine here today.....fab...
rather cold tho....4c so much to be grateful for !
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Today is the tomorrow
you worried about yesterday -
and all is well...
Last edit: by QuietMouse01.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3752489

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010

Tiggs wrote:

Serena77 wrote:

Tiggs wrote: At the moment my garden. Snow drops & daffodils appearing in the springlike sunshine. Green shoots & buds on the trees & shrubs. A pair of robins enjoying breakfast on my home made bird feeder (a flower pot held up by macrame cor

d). Life feels good today.


Awesome.. sounds very lovely..

It is. Thank you.

Not in Northeastern USA..it's 2 degrees F .


We may still have a cold snap & snow here. Around 14 Feb is is the usual time. Our weather is so topsy turvy. Snow at Whitsuntide (end of May) is not unknown to happen.


The same here.. we have a spell of 30 degrees F here until the weekend. I can hardly
wait for the first crocuses to appear with their first shoots. I love bright yellow daffodils.
They are delightful. The deer will eat the tulips.... daffodils are not on their edible list.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 2 weeks ago #3752490

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010

QuietMouse01 wrote: Blue skies and sunshine here today.....fab...
rather cold tho....4c so much to be grateful for !


Oh, but blue skies and sunshine make all the difference!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 3 months 3 days ago #3759029

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5145
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Points: 400281
  • Honor Medal 2010
For our new rescue dog. He's still a puppy..maybe one year old. So cute and affectionate. Very well behaved!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Moderators: PascaloumikeMoonlitRoads63Pats
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.

Buzz50 uses cookies, by using the site, you agree to these cookies

Click the button below to hide this message: Learn more

I understand