Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ?

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454052

• Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 11757
  • Honor Medal 2010
I AM GRATEFUL FOR.................. (FILL IN THE BLANK)
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, AngelButterfly, Mawai, Bessie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454055

• Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 11757
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am grateful for BUZZ50 and that Mila and team have succeeded in keeping it going despite all odds.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rosie 2 UK, Keeper, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO, MoonlitRoads63, AngelButterfly, Bessie

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454101

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1557
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am grateful for Buzz 50,and the lovely friends I have made,
My family,friends and myself are safe and healthy from Coronavirus.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, MoonlitRoads63, AngelButterfly, Bessie

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454102

• Eira
  • Well said received: 2663
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am grateful for Buzz too. It’s great company when I am home alone.

I feel like we’re a kind of family - I have never met any of you but we get to know each other by what we post and all the regular posters here have become so familiar I could almost write what they are going to say about any given event or thread.
I have become very fond of so many posters and can recognise their strengths and attractive qualities, even if I don’t agree with their political stance or point of view - that’s the same with lots of old friends and family members, though, isn’t it.

Other things I am grateful for is my lovely fella, my son, my family and my friends. Even though I can’t see any of them in person right now, we keep in touch individually via phone, text, Facebook, FaceTime and have group chats via Messenger and Zoom.
So, I am very grateful to modern technology that makes this all this digital interaction possible.

I am grateful for having a garden to get sunshine, fresh air and exercise during my self-isolation.
I’m grateful to my lovely neighbours - who are all looking out for each other, checking we are all still alive and kicking if we haven’t seen someone out in their garden or if their curtains are not drawn back in the morning, doing shopping, cooking and baking for those who need it and sharing veg seeds and plants with each other to grow on to supplement our food supplies.

I am grateful to all the Key Workers, who are producing and delivering our food, medicines and essential supplies - keeping our water, gas and electricity supply in good order, and emptying our household waste, recycling and garden waste bins.
I am grateful to our NHS and medical workers, who continue to provide all the usual essential and emergency health services for everyone as well as treating all the Coronavirus victims with severe health issues.

I am grateful to my parents for passing on their “laid back” and “optimistic” genes to me, which makes me look on the bright side and believe that all will work out well in the end. smile.png

Oh, and I am grateful I still have a good stock of Gin and Tonic and the local wine shop do Home deliveries! (;;)
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rosie 2 UK, Keeper, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO, MoonlitRoads63, AngelButterfly and 1 other people also said thanks.

Step by step, one goes a long way.
Last edit: by Eira.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454152

• Ivorbigwedge
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 186
  • Honor Medal 2010
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ?

Skype, as it allows us to spend a virtual half hour a week with our grandchildren, even if it leaves my wife bereft and in tears when it ends.

Please, let it be over soon smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pascalou, Keeper, Vienna, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO and 3 other people also said thanks.

A perfect martini should be made by filling a glass with gin, then waving it in the general direction of Italy.

Never argue with an idiot......they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454177

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1590
  • Honor Medal 2010
FaceTime. Kindle. The garden birds.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO, AngelButterfly, Bessie and 1 other people also said thanks.

What will survive of us is love.
Last edit: by Aida.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454249

• MoonlitRoads63
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 820
  • Honor Medal 2010
Not wishing to sound a bit lazy, most of the above smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Vienna, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO, AngelButterfly, Bessie

Time waits for no one...
...and it won't wait for me
Last edit: by MoonlitRoads63.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454256

• Summerdancing
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 383
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am grateful for the hummingbird that visits
And for the trees in bloom
and the birds that sing in them.

I am grateful for the coffee place
that lets me buy take out coffee
so I can sit in the gazebo
under the wisteria
and watch moms and children
play

I am grateful for Zoom
and pasta parties
and quarantinis
with friends and family

I am grateful for a sane government
that keeps us together
while we are separate

I am grateful for those
who make my life
possible during
this pandemic

I am grateful for this question
That allows me to express
My gratitude

Thank you
The following user(s) said Well Said: Eira, Keeper, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO and 3 other people also said thanks.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454257

• Wren
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 610
  • Honor Medal 2010
My devoted daughter, FaceTime, great friends and my sense of humour
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Vienna, Serena77, WWWoody, JUJO, AngelButterfly, Bessie and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Wren.

LET'S ALL THINK POSITIVE - WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR ? 1 year 8 months ago #3454273

• Bessie
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 591
  • Honor Medal 2010
aw bless him hope he gets better real soon jetsmum. :xxx:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper, Serena77, Wren, WWWoody, JUJO, AngelButterfly, Mawai, Beauty

Life's Too Short To Be Serious!!
...my smilies have escaped!
Moderators: Pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds