Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where Have all the Chatters gone?

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3646061

• Summerdancing
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 228
  • Honor Medal 2010
I used to use the chat rooms then figured out I was spending far too much time there rather than in my 3D life. YOIIKS! It was a wake up call for me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3646115

• olfella
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 324
  • Honor Medal 2010
After a while topics get boring so people move on.
I have been coming and going about 10 years now.
Getting near time to move on again for me.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Dennis 2, RunsWithBeer

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647386

• RunsWithBeer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 116
  • Honor Medal 2010
Looking at it in terms of a business model, the target audience is very specific and limits the appeal to a larger audience. A majority of my lifestyle and interests fall outside that target audience and therefore focus my endeavors and money on those areas.

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647392

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1588
  • Honor Medal 2010

RunsWithBeer wrote: Looking at it in terms of a business model, the target audience is very specific and limits the appeal to a larger audience. A majority of my lifestyle and interests fall outside that target audience and therefore focus my endeavors and money on those areas.

Not sure I am understanding? Could you not post new topics then, to reawaken some of your interests?

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647401

• RunsWithBeer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 116
  • Honor Medal 2010

AntiqueLace1 wrote:

RunsWithBeer wrote: Looking at it in terms of a business model, the target audience is very specific and limits the appeal to a larger audience. A majority of my lifestyle and interests fall outside that target audience and therefore focus my endeavors and money on those areas.

Not sure I am understanding? Could you not post new topics then, to reawaken some of your interests?

But if I started posting topics related to my lifestyle, that might attract the people from the Bacon&Beer&Guns&FastCars website, and their a bunch of know-it-all’s.

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647402

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1588
  • Honor Medal 2010

RunsWithBeer wrote:

AntiqueLace1 wrote:

But if I started posting topics related to my lifestyle, that might attract the people from the Bacon&Beer&Guns&FastCars website, and their a bunch of know-it-all’s.

Well, you won't know until you try right? Start posting topics of interest to you and see where it goes?
Don't be a bystander, who just stays neutral eh?
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bruce

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647405

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1883
  • Honor Medal 2010

RunsWithBeer wrote:

AntiqueLace1 wrote:

Talk fast cars to me all day, I have just finished watching a 10000bhp funny car do 330mph in 3.35 seconds on the drag strip, Would I just love to be sitting in that cat when it goes down the strip.
The following user(s) said Well Said: RunsWithBeer, Cats Meow

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Where Have all the Chatters gone? 1 month 2 weeks ago #3647416

• Aviara
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 533
  • Honor Medal 2010
To Gerry’s initial question…”Where have all the CHATTERS gone” …. Good question Gerry ;) fyi, many of us have been asking the same question.

Lots have left, it would appear….time of year and time zones have the usual effect…but some of us ‘oldies’ are still around, as well as some welcomed newbies… keep trying Gerry, we’d be happy to see your smiling face in the chat room :D
The following user(s) said Well Said: brenda555, Pascalou, Pats, LuckySprite

• Page:
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds