Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Arthritis gloves

Arthritis gloves 6 months 4 days ago #3149798

• JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Do you have arthritis in your hands? Great,if you don’t, if you do, you may be interested. My friend has arthritis in her hands, she bought arthritis gloves, she swears by them, they have really helped her with the stiffness, she wears them as and when needed,but she does wear them for bed,so she doesn’t wake up with stiff hands,
If you are interested,please go on amazon, type in arthritis gloves for women or men,
See what comes up,
Hope these help you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Arthritis gloves 6 months 4 days ago #3150079

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 10794
  • Honor Medal 2010
As with other things when it comes to medical conditions hazards and cautions are unavoidable.

The indications may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage

Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted

Only use on clean, intact skin.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials

Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area

The product should be applied as illustrated

If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury.
Remove gloves if you experience tingling, pins & needles, numbness or discolouration in the fingertips.
Do not wear continuously for 24 hours a day.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO

Happy to help.

Arthritis gloves 5 months 4 weeks ago #3152737

• pascalou
  • Away
  • Well said received: 7282
  • Honor Medal 2010

JUJO wrote: Do you have arthritis in your hands? Great,if you don’t, if you do, you may be interested. My friend has arthritis in her hands, she bought arthritis gloves, she swears by them, they have really helped her with the stiffness, she wears them as and when needed,but she does wear them for bed,so she doesn’t wake up with stiff hands,
If you are interested,please go on amazon, type in arthritis gloves for women or men,
See what comes up,
Hope these help you.

I have at least 2 friends who had arthritis in hands and under a doctor supervision got on a gluten and most important ( to reduce inflammation) dairy free diet and they are now painless...back to a carefree happy life... But have a very very healthy diet with five servings greens a day etc...
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, JUJO

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

Arthritis gloves 5 months 3 weeks ago #3157765

• Aries1950
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1290
  • Honor Medal 2010
I've been on a gluten free diet since 2013. Sometimes at night, I wear arthritic gloves if my knuckles or fingers are hurting. They always work for me. My niece told me about them, since she uses them. She claims that if she sleeps with them on, her fingers don't bother her as much during the day.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO

TELEVISION HUMOR
Keeping Up Appearances
HYACINTH'S QUOTES-1

To Elizabeth (a neighbor): "Elizabeth, if you could pass round my Royal Doulton
with the hand painted periwinkles."

To a caller on her phone: "This is a private slimline white telephone!"

On the phone with her sister, Rose: "Rose, you will not commit suicide!
I forbid it!"
  • Page:
Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds