Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means....

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 2 months 1 week ago #3563414

• Just John
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 19
  • Honor Medal 2010
Ooops, A TOTALLY FEMALE BRAIN

You most definitely have what scientists describe as a female brain: you are empathetic, sociable and detail oriented. You like to work with others and believe in collaboration not confrontation. You relish your pleasures, but they are mainly quiet ones, and you don't believe in aggression.

I suppose that would explain why you'll always find me in the kitchen with the girls at parties, macho moi !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 3 weeks 5 days ago #3585654

• Kadg17
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 0
A totally female brain...
You most definitely have what scientists describe as a female brain: you are empathetic, sociable and detail oriented. You like to work with others and believe in collaboration not confrontation. You relish your pleasures, but they are mainly quiet ones, and you don't believe in aggression.
Next I’ll be told that I throw like a girl as well!

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 3 weeks 5 days ago #3585666

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2388
  • Honor Medal 2010
A BALANCED BRAIN
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

Well that is their opinion.... :huh:

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 3 weeks 2 days ago #3587388

• Aries1950
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 729
  • Honor Medal 2010
I went from a female dominated brain, to a balanced brain. That's an improvement.
I hope that 2021 gets a lot better.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Keeper

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 2 weeks 5 days ago #3589423

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2388
  • Honor Medal 2010

Keeper wrote: A BALANCED BRAIN
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

Well that is their opinion.... :huh:

I know why that decision was reached. It was because when offered a choice of films to watch, I chose a Bruce Willis Film Die Hard...I have seen all the Die Hard movies, I like Bruce Willis, he doesn't take himself too seriously, he kind of laughs at himself all the time.....and the other films in that choice were rubbish........

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 4 days 20 hours ago #3596372

• Elspeth
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1226
  • Honor Medal 2010
Evidently I have a Balanced Brain. smile.png

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 4 days 18 hours ago #3596405

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1463
  • Honor Medal 2010
A Balanced Brain leaning more to a male brain.
LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds