Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means....

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3559124

• KayyGee
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 717
  • Honor Medal 2010
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN

Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

So this is why I like checking out the latest lingerie fashions. :blush: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3559634

• thecrater
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Balanced.

Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3559831

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1500
  • Honor Medal 2010
good topic for fun...

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560212

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10779
  • Honor Medal 2010
(Female brain) but some of those answers could have gone either way - but it
is an intriguing game.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560221

• Starfish
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I didn't know I have a brain but that's what I got for what it's worth. :lol: Other questions, other results. Quick clicks couldn't be corrected, could they?

Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes.

As an Aries I don't think I'm much of a team player. That would be new.

Last edit: by Starfish.

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560476

• Aries1950
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 400
  • Honor Medal 2010
I don't know what I did wrong. I got female dominated brain. Watching sports wasn't good enough to get a male dominated brain.

BASEBALL IS HERE! Spring Training first, and then the season starts!

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560791

• Annnie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 281
  • Honor Medal 2010
A BALANCED BRAIN
Your brain is probably close to what scientists call a balanced brain, halfway between female and male, though possibly leaning more towards the male end. You like to take a proactive approach to problem-solving, and you're not afraid to take the lead. Sometimes you might not show enough appreciation of other people's ideas or feelings in your eagerness to put your own forward.

Interesting . :S
I was once diagnosed as a "collaborator" in a government workplace exercise. :laugh: I remember not feeling much pleased about that.
A good bit of fun!

P.S. I am imagining two people who are balanced but who might nevertheless be opposites.wink.png .

Last edit: by Annnie.

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560802

• Jane R
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 817
  • Honor Medal 2010
Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 2 weeks ago #3560839

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1542
  • Honor Medal 2010
A FEMALE DOMINATED BRAIN

"Your brain is certainly leaning towards the female end of the spectrum: your brain tends to work best when getting involved in matters of detail, and you are always ready to listen to the ideas of others. Although you may be occasionally prepared to take the lead, team working is very much your ideal. You recognise what other people are feeling and can put yourself in their shoes".

Do you have a male or female brain ? Whatever that means.... 6 months 1 week ago #3563413

• Just John
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14
  • Honor Medal 2010
Ooops, A TOTALLY FEMALE BRAIN

You most definitely have what scientists describe as a female brain: you are empathetic, sociable and detail oriented. You like to work with others and believe in collaboration not confrontation. You relish your pleasures, but they are mainly quiet ones, and you don't believe in aggression.

I suppose that would explain why you'll always find me in the kitchen with the girls at parties, macho moi !

Moderators: mike
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds