Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Many Buzzers are also members of Facebook and so this category is for us to share thoughts and ideas.
Our Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/buzz50seniors

TOPIC: are you a fan of face book

are you a fan of face book 1 month 3 weeks ago #3284806

• MoonlitRoads63
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 864
  • Honor Medal 2010
I'm not on Facebook.

And as long as I can manage without.I won't be.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Mickymal, JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

are you a fan of face book 1 month 2 weeks ago #3286531

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 660
  • Honor Medal 2010
Facebook the place where you can send messages and images to your family and friends I have done this for years but not on facebook I use email, I don't want the world to see what I do not that I am hiding anything I am just a private person. For me 99% of facebook users get all excitied when someone notices their posts which I don't grasp- The Look at Me Effect.
I truly believe facebook and certain aspects of social media have a detrimental effect on the users especially teens.

Twitter on the other hand is another concept I cannot understand following people see what they do and send them silly messages even when you don't personally know them is basicaly legalised stalking. Very odd indeed.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Right Now, T65KBK

are you a fan of face book 4 weeks 1 day ago #3300451

• podie
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 34
With that said, I would not know what is happening with my grown children and my grandkids if not for Facebook! Millennials live this way now, I had to conform or I'd be totally forgotten. A time thing for them? I dont know.
It could be just really social people, lol. I use to blog and I had fun doing that.

are you a fan of face book 4 weeks 1 day ago #3300648

• Old Pete
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Certainly not. Why allow a site to have all your information when it sets the security so everyone can see it. What’s more he makes a fortune out of the public by doing it.

are you a fan of face book 4 weeks 1 day ago #3300651

• Bruce
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 660
  • Honor Medal 2010

podie wrote: With that said, I would not know what is happening with my grown children and my grandkids if not for Facebook! Millennials live this way now, I had to conform or I'd be totally forgotten. A time thing for them? I dont know.
It could be just really social people, lol. I use to blog and I had fun doing that.

Yes my kids are on facebook some use it more than others. I will never go on it as my kids mither us enough as it is without giving them another platform to mither with.

Someone said when kids grow up and move out your life becomes quieter, Not ours they mither us more now than they ever have lol.

I won't use it as I just don't need it. Twitter needs closing down all people ever do on it is argue and insult each other as I see on skysports news with the racist comments to footballers. Disgusting site which I don' want to be a part of.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO

are you a fan of face book 1 day 9 hours ago #3315962

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2773
I think many social media website could do with getting looked at throughly,no one deserves to be bullied,disrespected, it seems like,if someone sits behind a computer,they have a right to bully someone else,wrong.
I know people who are obsessed with Instagram,Twitter,Facebook,that is their own personal choice,

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
Moderators: pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds