Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Many Buzzers are also members of Facebook and so this category is for us to share thoughts and ideas.
Our Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/buzz50seniors

TOPIC: are you a fan of face book

are you a fan of face book 3 weeks 5 days ago #3110825

• Elspeth
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5321
  • Honor Medal 2010
I joined Facebook about 8 years ago when my niece was posted to Afghanistan. I do go in a have a quick look most days and can keep in touch with my girls via Messenger although we use WhatsApp also to keep in touch. It is handy to have though I'm very security conscious and I have ad blockers and am wary of what I click on.

It is like a lot of things. When used correctly it can be a good thing but there have been things like kids bullying one another and trolling. There are also those who just like to stir the s*** with their comments so I would steer clear of those kinds of topics.

I'm not into the "how many friends have I got or he/she got" I get a lot of the jokes I post on here from Facebook. I'm also not into checking people's timelines.
The following user(s) said Well Said: geminilady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: pascalouMike
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.