Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608405

• mariana
  • mariana's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Has anyone watched Emmerdale this week----every episode has been very weird and disturbing---and the 2nd episode last night--with all the accidents, was simply harrowing to watch.

I am not sure what will happen--someone will die--I heard 3 people will go--I thought last night that maybe Ashley was dead....but the previous scenes with Ashley were heartbreaking , cannot imagine how diatressing it must be to have to cope with something like that in real life---

Please Log in to join the conversation.

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608418

• JUJO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mariana wrote: Has anyone watched Emmerdale this week----every episode has been very weird and disturbing---and the 2nd episode last night--with all the accidents, was simply harrowing to watch.

I am not sure what will happen--someone will die--I heard 3 people will go--I thought last night that maybe Ashley was dead....but the previous scenes with Ashley were heartbreaking , cannot imagine how diatressing it must be to have to cope with something like that in real life---

Like you Mariana,
Have been watching Emmerdale all week, really confusing,very weird, someone dies, I am swaying between James and Ashley, could be totally wrong.o

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608420

• Jackiechad
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 443
  • Honor Medal 2010
I agree Mariana each episode this week has been disturbing. Last night's was 'on the edge of your seat' stuff. They are all excellent actors and I hope they get awards. I do hope Paddy pulls through. Would any Emmerdale fan on buzz hazard a guess as to who's died.

Nothing but nothing will disturb me tonight between 7 and 7.30

OK OK you cynics I know it's not real and I know it's only acting but what acting!!

Good friends are like stars
you don't always see them
but you know they're always there

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608424

• Jackiechad
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 443
  • Honor Medal 2010
you just beat me to it Jujo.

Good friends are like stars
you don't always see them
but you know they're always there

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608452

• Maddy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
wow pretty heavy its getting ....I say Ashley is a deffo '''
arron......
and woman in the white dress ....

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608482

• Aida
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7995
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have been watching it while waiting for Coronation Street to come on and got kind of hooked on it! It's much faster moving than Corrie. I recognise an actor who used to be in Corrie, looks like his partner is trying to poison him. Wil it be him?

Tolerance is the seed : acceptance is the tree.

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2608537

• snewps
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 977
  • Honor Medal 2010
I already knew that James was leaving the programme and that he wouldn't be coming back which means he will die, it would be a good ending to it all if he was around long enough to tell them that Emma had drugged him and kept him prisoner.

As for Ashley I haven't read any where that he was leaving, but it certainly keeps you on the edge of your seat.

And don't forget Corrie will David get free to do what he wants and kill himself and Clayton? or will the family be able to talk some sense into him. :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx: :xxx:

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2609254

• JUJO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
James dying in Emmerdale,felt for the boys,Pete,and Finn, Can,t say Ross,as he was with a girl in the back of the cab.

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2609258

• bonio
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Emmerdale has been rubbish for quite a while so I thought this last week was a vast improvement. Very well done I thought and thank god none of them were acting OTT like they were in a pantomime as is becoming the norm.

Okay .. there were a few glaring holes in the plot like, how did Lachlan get out of the car boot without drowning? How did the wild woman in the ghostly white wedding dress, Emma, manage to run around so fit and healthy after that cosh on the head .. but this is soapland.

Last edit: by bonio. Reason: daft spelling mistake.

EMMERDALE DRAMA WEEK 2 years 5 months ago #2609532

• Polliyana
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4452
  • Honor Medal 2010
I believe Ashley is retiring at Christmas!
I wonder if it will be the vet, I forget her name. Apparently Caine and Charity are in for a trauma as well. Maybe it's Caine and the vet who are going, they are married, in real life. Maybe he's been offered a film contract? Now I'm getting beyond myself . :)

Last edit: by Polliyana.
  • Page:
Moderators: pascalouMike
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds