Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506344

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tilly takes full advantage of the three-hour stopover and is already in the town browsing shops!  The shop called 'Treasure Box' had caught her eyes. Peering through the stained glass windows, she eyes a small jewelry box she would love to have, so she enters on in and makes the purchase. Big smile on her face and the gentle sun rays upon her face, as she leaves the shop and onto the next~

Please Log in to join the conversation.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506467

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1134
  • Honor Medal 2010
Angelique and Anastasia visited every single shop, and naturally made purchases in
Every shop.
All Pierre did was roll his eyes and shake his head every time the girls walked out of
A shop with more parcels. Pierre and Jean the butler were carrying all the parcels.
They were getting tired and couldn’t wait to get back to the train.
Well

After coffee and croissant, the girls were ready to return to the train.
Precious purchases in hand, they made their way back to the train and
An enjoyable evening.
As they boarded the train, they were greeted by the ticket lady.
Pierre handed her the ticket and away they went.

Here are some of Angelique’s purchases.

Everyone had a great time, now it’s time to relax.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506471

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Honor Medal 2010

Cherie wrote: Angelique and Anastasia visited every single shop, and naturally made purchases in
Every shop.
All Pierre did was roll his eyes and shake his head every time the girls walked out of
A shop with more parcels. Pierre and Jean the butler were carrying all the parcels.
Well

An enjoyable evening.

Yes - shopping with us is no easy feat! Our motto is: "Shop 'till you drop!" Jean and Pierre were ready to do just that! :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506484

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5418
  • Honor Medal 2010
River's eyes grew wetter, and the words came pouring out of her mouth. When she was finished she was sobbing, and her body just fell against mine. I wrapped both of my arms around her and held her tight. She must have been having a horribly difficult time in her life, living with a high stakes drug dealer. Was she kept captive by him? Was she abused? I could only surmise. But at the moment it didn't matter. What did matter was that she was trying to escape that situation. She was trying to make a better, safer life for herself. Yeah, she may have really messed up taking that drug dealer's locker key. But I couldn't hold her at fault for that.

And yes, maybe my emotions were clouding my judgement, because I had serious, deep feelings for River. I couldn't just abandon her. As the front of my shirt got wetter and wetter form her tears I said, "River, listen, that drug dealer has no idea where you are. You don't even know how you mysteriously traveled from that Bar in Ainran to the Barroom on this train. So relax. Calm down. I think we have time to identify the person who stole your purse, and get the Key back from them, before that drug dealer finds you. Okay?"
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506504

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5418
  • Honor Medal 2010
I turned away from my Phoenix Rising band mates (I had to apologize to them for running out on our last number the previous evening) and saw River walking back towards me from the ladies room. She looked refreshed and confident. I couldn't help but smile. She came right up to me and asked, "Where should we start?"

I wanted so badly to embrace her again. Instead I held my stance and said, "I think we should start by having a little chat with that Bartender. He had a peculiar look about him when he handed your purse back to you. How did it come to be in his possession? Why didn't he try to contact you when he got hold of it? I think he knows much more than he told us during the middle of the night. Let's go find him."
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506546

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote:

Cherie wrote: Angelique and Anastasia visited every single shop, and naturally made purchases in
Every shop.
Well

An enjoyable evening.

Yes - shopping with us is no easy feat! Our motto is: "Shop 'till you drop!" Jean and Pierre were ready to do just that! :laugh: :laugh:

Hearing Angelique and Anastasia still breathless commenting frantically about their purchases, Pierre butts in on with a joke:

I think shopping should be included in cardiovascular risk. Especially when your heart sees a sign that is 50% off!
:laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, William 58, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506721

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tilly is heading for the Massage Salon and then back to train #101.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506723

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mawai wrote:

Serena77 wrote:

Every shop.
Well

An enjoyable evening.

Hearing Angelique and Anastasia still breathless commenting frantically about their purchases, Pierre butts in on with a joke:

I think shopping should be included in cardiovascular risk. Especially when your heart sees a sign that is 50% off!

75 % discounts does it for me LOL

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506739

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010

AntiqueLace1 wrote:

Mawai wrote:

Serena77 wrote:

Every shop.
Well

An enjoyable evening.

75 % discounts does it for me LOL

Pierre answered to the passage of this woman who called out to him:
Yet happiness is priceless? smile.png

She responded with a smirk!
No poorly dressed woman can be nice and in a good mood!:cheer:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506871

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Honor Medal 2010
Perchance, Anastasia glanced over her shoulder and espied Tilly, sitting by herself for a change....!
A great opportunity to go and visit with her. Tilly seemed lost in thought and did not notice her until
Anastasia lightly tapped her on the shoulder and asked whether she would mind some company to
which she graciously relied to the affirmative...and smiled brightly. The two women exchanged a few
pleasantries at first and then a little life history, their goals and finally their life's dream that anything
can happen, anytime, anyplace - you just have to believe and have faith. In the meantime be content
and happy no matter what life throws at you. Positivity and joy always enhances your life.

It was an excellent and enjoyable camaraderie between the two women and each held it precious in
their heart and mind.. No wonder, thought Anastasia that she reminded me of my Sister....Tilly has a
big heart and a kindred spirit.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 3.118 seconds