Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506013

• William 58
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5418
  • Honor Medal 2010
Without warning, River fell into me and wrapped her arms around my waist. It felt glorious! There were shivers running up and down my spine. I embraced her for several seconds, and then pushed away, wanting, but knowing it was not right to take things any further. She looked up at me with both desire and gratitude in her eyes.

I quickly said, "Okay, we better get back to that Bar and start looking for your purse." I took one of her hands in mine, and we scurried out the door of my Suite.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506025

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just announced that Train #101 will be pulling in to New Halen Rivera West for one full day, passengers can get off and browse the town shops, and really strech their legs, arrival time is tomorrow morning which is Thursday! It will be a four hour stopover and then back aboard to continue the remaining one week travel.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506051

• William 58
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
River and I entered the Bar hand in hand, and after looking under the chair where she sat, we went straight to the Bartender. River explained her problem. The Bartender reached down, brought up River's purse and handed to her smiling smugly. River, thanked the Bartender graciously, and then looked into the purse. She waved her hand around inside the purse and pulled out what looked like her ID. And then she broke into tears.

I said, "River what is it?". She looked at me, crying even harder and said, "it's gone! It's all gone! They are going to kill me!" I exclaimed, "What!? Kill you? Who's going to kill you? Why would anyone want to kill you?" River didn't answer me. She just fell into my arms and continued to cry. trembling terribly. I held her tight, thinking, Dear God, what is she talking about? What has this woman gotten herself into? Who took her things? Was it that sweaty, smelly, drunken piece of crap that was sitting next to her? Or was the Bartender involved? I had to find out. I would find out.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506248

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Honor Medal 2010
Anastasia wakes up totally refreshed! A train stop would unleash some of this energy she is feeling...head phones are
blasting tunes and she is rearing for some outdoor activity! Elvis Presley is singing, "Got Stung" song. I am stung
with cabin fever! :laugh: Next song is "Jailhouse Rock!" Rocking and a rolling time! My goodness... she needs to get out of
this place and do some exploring and shopping....perhaps her new friends would join her...(if they are free).....(;;)
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, William 58

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506276

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1134
  • Honor Medal 2010
Angelique was in a deep sleep when the loud speaker blared that the train would stop at the next station.
She got up, after a quick wash , she found the clothes her butler left out for her. something casual and comfortable.

She would call her new friend Anastasia, to join her in a shopping spree, if she is not too busy.
Today should be fun. Pierre will be accompanying Angelique from now on.

She picks up the phone and dials Anastasia's number. No answer, She must be having Breakfast.
She opens her cabin door and there is Pierre. Together they walk towards the dining room.

There is a beautiful young woman with a man talking to the bartender. The woman is crying, Angelique wondered
what that was all about, but continued towards their table.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Cherie.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506283

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 735
  • Honor Medal 2010
Having emerged from his en-suite cabin, refreshed by a cold shower and redressed from the garment travel case, 'someone' had covertly deposited. Dinner was very much in mind.
Locating a vacant table, the menu description of how the chef prepared his speciality Chateaubriand was a must-have, together with a bottle of its enhancing Chateauneuf Du Pape.
In the absence of his usual book, more for inconspicuous camouflage than its content. Eavesdropping other passengers conversations was a natural alternative. Profiling being a fundamental of his profession.
"I really must mingle after the meal" he mused.
Deja vu embracing a previous assignment in a chintzy Engish village, together with the mention of "Ainran" he significantly associated with, in a previous World!
"Norse noir" in the making perchance!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506306

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Honor Medal 2010
"OH YES!" Angelique has left a phone message to meet in the dining room. She had been listening to music and did
not hear the phone ring. She scurries to get dressed.....choosing a smartly tailored linen dress from her closet. She
briefly checks her reflection in the mirror....it showcases her figure in a classy manner. ...form fitting in just the right
places. Wait! her lipstick needs re-application... now she is satisfied! Remembering her small wristlet wallet and
phone, off she strides gracefully to the dining room to meet her friends. I wonder, she thought, who will join us?
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506311

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1134
  • Honor Medal 2010
Angelique and Pierre are sipping their coffees, when Anastasia walked in.
Lovely as ever in her smartly tailored dress, she breezed in like a breath of fresh air.
Angelique noticed Pierre watching Anastasia , never blinking, in case she might vanish.
A huge smile on his face as he welcomed her and pulled out a chair for her.
the ladies hugged and smiled, both happy to be together again.
Their chat was animated, all seemed happy.
The train stopped and people began to leave the train #101, for a few hours.

People went in different directions.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Cherie.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506319

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre spent a restless night between his thoughts lingered on Anastasia who definitely did not leave him indifferent and the cry of this young woman in black followed by to come and go in the aisle, seeming to look for something!

He had called her just before she rushed to her cabin to find out if he could help her!

Her response "When everyone helps each other, nobody kills themselves". was surprising!

Angélique was very playful this morning and hummed to the rhythm she buttered her rusks of Elvis Presley's songs that the bartender broadcast too loudly for a morning!
Pierre would have preferred some chill out songs!

He was mixed in the idea of ​​Angelique going shopping with Anastasia at the next stop along New Halen Rivera West!
Angelique also had to make her schmoozing!
Everything was planned for her safety.
But it will not be easy to secure her in the euphoria and rush of sales from which only women know how to extract a piece of rag or a pair of shoes! :lol:

Even a presidential bodyguard would be unable to extract her from there! :laugh:

Now the train is stopped ! that's it; the die is cast! :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, William 58, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3506328

• William 58
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Immediately after the train Conductor's announcement from the over head speakers was finished, River said to me, “Do you think I should get off here? I don’t know what to do. I lost something very important. It is my fault and now I’m afraid I’m in a bit of trouble. I don’t wish to share that with you. What do you think?” I was incredulous. But I could not be angry with this dismayed, clearly frightened woman. She was definitely deep into something very terrible.

I tried to remain calm. I took her hands into mine. I looked deeply into her moist eyes as I said, "A BIT of trouble? A BIT? You just said someone was going to kill you. That's way beyond a BIT of trouble. River, I want to help you, I really do. But if I am going to do that to the best of my ability, I need you to level with me. I need you to tell me everything. Please! Just start from the beginning. I promise I won't judge you. Please?"
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds