Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505627

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5418
  • Honor Medal 2010
River told me she was walking through a small town and went into a Bar for a drink. The next thing she knew, that Bar was no longer on a street. It was here! On the train! That's utterly impossible, I thought.

Then the loudest thunder of the night boomed right overhead of the train car we were in. It occurred to me that even though it wasn't raining, that thunder had been pummeling my eardrums since me and the guys boarded the train. I thought, could there be something truly bizarre going on in the sky that might explain River's dilemma? To River I said, "Listen, I told you I would pay for your ticket. You're not gonna be arrested. I'll make sure of that. And I'm not gonna leave your side until we figure out how you got on this train."

I sat down next to River and took her hand in mine.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505648

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 466
  • Honor Medal 2010
now after breakfast of beans and fish, River changed her name to Rover, a large car that barked, but had floral seat covers and a wooden knob (gear knob that is) and was hanging out along soho, flashing her headlights

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505802

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 735
  • Honor Medal 2010
Having boarded the train in a less than conventual manner, a ticket to ride was the last thing on his mind. Until, noticing the approaching Ticket Inspector.
Fortunately her progress through the carriages was slow, casually exchanging Bon Homme with the bona fide clientele. Something that could rapidly change for the worst.
His charade at the bar with "Southern Comfort", such a lovely gal, :laugh: intended as a distraction. Had unfortunately been over played, with converse results. His true 'Identity and Mission', in jeopardy.
With the need for distraction refocusing, he placed a new battery into his Robot. Set it on the carriage floor, towards the Inspector, with speaker on loud, squawking "Tickets please Tickets please".
That having the desired results of confusion, he surreptitiously headed uptrain to locate the sleeper cabin, prebooked by Spooks at Whitehall 1212.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rips, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."
Last edit: by QuinTSensual.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505810

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1395
  • Honor Medal 2010
Flo sat quietly sipping her martini and eyeing her fellow travellers . They remind me of the village folk when I use to run that cafe.
the ne’er do wells the flirts , Hmmm It’s going to be an interesting journey. Flo settled back to watch the action unfold.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505853

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5418
  • Honor Medal 2010
As we stood up, River reached out as if to hug me. Then her eyes closed and she literally fell into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. It felt so natural. But I was deeply concerned. Maybe all of the excitement and drinks had just been too much for her. I lifted River off the floor and carried her in front of me, as I would a sleeping child. Her head nestled into my neck and I carried her towards my sleeper cabin room, hoping that some rest would help her recuperate.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505864

• Topsy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You understand of course my intentions were strictly honourable . I am a gentleman through & through .

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505921

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tilly has had a good morning aboard the #101. It is mid day though and she desires a sip of Blackberry brandy. As she stretches out her legs and feet to relax the train waiter approaches, "Mam may I serve you up something special for a cocktail?" "well that would be delightful" replies Tilly. She then explains that there is something under her passenger seat that the last person who sat there must have forgotten? She slides out a plain small cardboard box? Something seems very odd, ponders Libby ...

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505935

• Topsy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

AntiqueLace1 wrote: Tilly has had a good morning aboard the #101. It is mid day though and she desires a sip of Blackberry brandy. As she stretches out her legs and feet to relax the train waiter approaches, "Mam may I serve you up something special for a cocktail?" "well that would be delightful" replies Tilly. She then explains that there is something under her passenger seat that the last person who sat there must have forgotten? She slides out a plain small cardboard box? Something seems very odd, ponders Libby ...

Well she quite rightl to ponder ,a well brought up young woman tends to query things ,[quite rightly]. Can"t be too careful in this day & age.
I wait with bated breath , to hear what the box reveals

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505943

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre was in no hurry to take leave of Anastatia before leading Angélique to her table for dinner!

Her vocation as a journalist, and certainly as a writer, largely because of the events of her past, had fascinated him!
The 2 portraits she spontaneously described concerning the Lady in Red and the one in black testified to her sense of observation and her more than feminine intuition! smile.png

He invited Anastasia to share his table for dinner.

A dinner of French cuisine certainly in honor of Angélique!
Not sure that everyone will appreciate the "foie gras terrine"
Especially the Anglo Saxons very sensitive to the protection of the animal world!
On the other hand, the GEVREY-CHAMBERTIN 2005 - FAIVELEY should be unanimous!

It was now necessary to make sure that Angélique was not disturbed during her dinner!

I had just enough time to identify myself to Angelique, when she got boarded the train and show her butler loaded like a mule her personal compartment to freschen up and wear this magnificent yellow muslin dress which says more about the measurements of a Top model! :laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 1 year 9 months ago #3505948

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre went to Angelique's table, smilingly greeting this woman who was sipping her Martini and watching him go by!

He addressed Angélique in French:
Mademoiselle, puis-je vous parler maintenant de l'oganisation de la soirée?
(Miss, can I tell you now about the organization of the evening?)
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.
Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.591 seconds