Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505202

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4283
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre mused: The atmosphere was not "piano bar" this evening!

I was amused to see this woman in black rocking like a devil at the same rhythm as the bogey wheels shaking the carriage bar!
Fiery temperament!

I resumed the conversation with Anastasia. I was wondering about her wistful attitude inviting her to have a drink in the carriage lounge.

She was a journalist, but fortunately for me not for miscellaneous news item!
I aroused her curiosity by commenting on my job as a private detective could have a nasty flaw! That of curiosity!

But instead of laughing about it, she was more prosaic, finding us a professional common point concerning the observation of people and the psychological aspect.

i felt like she was teasing me... discretely.... how she pretended to have a temperament! :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505249

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4556
  • Honor Medal 2010
As we were playing the final song of our first set (a rousing rendition of Eric Clapton's immortal "Cocaine"), I noticed the black dressed beauty heading back towards the bar. I caught the Bartender's eye and flicked my gaze between him and the raven haired woman several times. He caught my meaning, and instantly poured a drink and placed it on the Bar in front of her as she sat down there. I nodded my thanks to the Bartender. As our song ended, I saw her turn towards the stage with a questioning look on her pretty face. I set my guitar down in its stand and hopped off the stage.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505278

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tilly had  then succumb to a dizzy spell and retreated to her tiny cabin space on the train sleeping quarters. The #101 was very adequately arranged for passenger comforts. She was able to shed her red evening dress and hat, and relax the rest of the night,,  while enjoying the entertainment, music and fabulous passengers. Up until then she was entertaining a very exciting evening and will now get back in motion...

Tilly saw several passengers had left a few notes and messages on her cabin door, one each from Anastasia, Pierre, River, Hawk and even a note from Skip  I must read all these, and decide when I can visit with them further. Perhaps tomorrow over breakfast or lunch, I do hope we all can find a mutually agreeable time. 

Anastasia, such a certain feeling about this woman and if they had met her before, something was familiar?

Tilly takes in a breath of her inhaler and thinks "this is going to be a very adventurous and surprising train journey, I think one I might never soon forget, just a feeling"~

why does my asthma kick in on these trains, I just can't figure it out though? 

Last edit: by AntiqueLace1.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505293

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
***All members welcomed to join in and particpate on this story. If you wish, chose a character name and a bit about the character role you want to play, so to say. *If you do not desire a character name, that of course is fine also. Post when
you want, no obligations, enjoy yourself, have fun being serious, or halarioius or anywhere between.

Thanks, Antique

Topic of story is THE DAY IT COULD HAPPEN. Anything could happen, on any day, at any time, for any reason.[/b]

Last edit: by AntiqueLace1.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505310

• William 58
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4556
  • Honor Medal 2010
As I hopped off the stage, the crowd abandoned the dance floor, disappointed that Phoenix Rising was taking a break. But that left a clear path for me to head to the Bar. There was a slight opening between where the sexy black dressed woman sat, and the sweaty looking loser sitting in the chair next to her. I slid right in. She didn't look at me, but the Bartender did. I said, "Double Jack, straight". While he was getting my drink I turned slightly to my left and said to the woman, "I saw you dancing". She turned to look at me, and my insides went haywire. I continued, "You were burning up that dance floor. I'm Hawk. What's your name?"
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505316

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 362
  • Honor Medal 2010
and so the thunder claps still clapped, and the ghostie sounds still ghostied, and the whikey still...erm....whikied, until the sound of 'ello, 'ello, 'ello, wotsup 'ere
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505411

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 832
  • Honor Medal 2010
Skip having dozed off at the bar, slipped from his stool with a jolt.
A crumpled figure, lying on the floor of the carriage, squinting mainly upskirt, to find the bar full of revellers.
"Wakey wakey Sir" said the bartender in falsetto, standing over him, his left knuckle on hip, right hand finger on lip. poised like a fairy on heat.
"Im afraid we have had complaints" he continued. "To be precise, described as "Stinky and Sweaty", so unless you can smarten up your act, we are going to have to consigne you from 1st Class to Hobo Class. :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505432

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4283
  • Honor Medal 2010
Obviously, time went on quickly with Anastasia.

She didn't have at all that curious tone of tabloid journalism hungry for sensationalism.
Her lively mind and kindness put him in a confident mood

Pierre tells her he was formerly a bodyguard agent, during the French François Hollande presidency.

He was now specializing in the protection of famous people!

He told her about the bitter failure of his last mission with Rachel, a spoiled diva threatened by a crazy groupie stalker in love with her who ended in blood!

Anastasia courteously did not insist, feeling that I had difficulty explaining how extensive protection techniques has been intrusive in the life of the Diva!

In 2 hours now at the next in station stop, Pierre will take charge of her protection. Angelique, a rich top model heiress ... his new mission!
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, William 58, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505442

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6958
  • Honor Medal 2010
Anastasia was flummoxed with this new acquaintance, Pierre ! He was heartily earnest and serious about
his profession as a personal bodyguard for the rich and famous! I am so glad to not be in that category, she
thought to herself. Imagine, being hounded and surrounded by people who are only attracted by good
fortune, novelty fashion and looks. Well, it is not my style, she thought.

However, being a Journalist, one must keep an open mind.....about people. Each must march to the sound of
their own drum-beat. She smiled at the oft -used cliché and could hardly wait to meet all the other people
onboard this train. Anything can happen - that's the name of the game !

This character, Skip, lay almost dead at their feet....incapacitated! ! He's skunk drunk! Wager he can tell a tale
or two ..,,,she would find out very soon ! :laugh: (;;)
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505483

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tilly rests in her sleeping quarters on the train #101, breakfast was grand, the tea is refreshing after last nights entertainment and fun in the music room aboard. Today I am going to mingle with some passengers and do a bit of meet and greet, I would like to meet Pierre and throw a few questions the way of his profession, also I intend over the next few days to enjoy the same with some others passengers. Why is it that I feel an exciting nervous like a twinge in my being as if something very unusual yet fun and pleasurable is on the horizon of this train ride? 

More passengers aboard at the next stop, I am going to sit at the front of this forever long train with 22 boxcars, each seating 15 passengers, gosh biggest train I have ever traveled on! Today I am going to observe and chit chat~

Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds