Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 4 months 3 weeks ago #3736869

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7385
  • Honor Medal 2010
There is one constant in my hospital room... that is, Pierre. He says he is
head of my security team. I marvel at it.. why is it necessary to have a
security team in the first place. Oh, my head is spinning.. I close my eyes.
There are so many things that are beyond my cognizant grasp right now.

Pierre is very close, whispering soothing words close to my ear.... in french.
It's like a lullaby... I fall asleep.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 4 months 2 weeks ago #3737573

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1134
  • Honor Medal 2010
As soon as Cousin Nicolais left to do his own packing, Jean rang for Charles
the butler.

First and foremost, the nannies must be alerted, of the Duke and Duchess's
absence. Charles was given a few instructions, then rang for Maria to start packing
for the Duchess.

Once that was done, Angie and Jean went to say goodbye to Grace.
They hugged and kissed her and told her they would be back in a few day.
They would miss her terribly as this would be the first time away from their
precious Baby Grace.

Angie and Jean changed into travel clothing and were waiting downstairs for
Cousin Nicolais , who arrived promptly. The car was loaded with luggage, and they were
on their way to the airport.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Mawai, AntiqueLace

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 4 months 1 week ago #3741014

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre and Jean have made arrangements to be picked up at the airport by high french intelligence. It was better for security reasons.

Anastasia had been released from the hospital to recoup at a secret location.

It was better this way, returning to a "normalcy" of life could trigger some relapsed memories.

Pierre did notice a new softness in her eyes as they followed him around the room.

She smiled more, accepting his loving ministrations. He
absolutely could not help himself.
His jokes made her laugh. Nothing has diminished her good humor.

Pierre's phone is ringing as he is setting down her lunch. He is speaking excitedly...and shouts in the phone,

"What do you mean they are quarantined? So, one of their bodyguards tested positive for Covid?

He blurts out a few cuss words in French like "Merde" final part of the historical replica of General Cambronne saying" The guard dies but does not surrender!" at the battle of Waterloo to British General Charles Colville who summoned him to surrender.

Hangs up the phone, he mutters underneath his breath sarcastically to ward off his own tension, knowing that Angelique won't be able to stand still during quarantine…

"I hope Angie brought her manicurist and hairdresser along. She won't be prancing around anywhere with cotton stuck between her toes!"
:lol:

Anastasia is confused. Who is Angelique and why is he so concerned about her?

Pierre sees the consternation in Anastasia's expression and immediately changes the tone of his voice.
His voice softens as he patiently explains the scenario of what had just occurred.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 4 months 1 week ago #3742653

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Angie listens to Jean as he speaks to their head of security.

"What do you mean we are in quarantine?" he practically shouts into the phone.
"Do we need to get tested? when no reply came through he said, "if so let's just
do it and move on."

Angie cannot quite make out the entire conversation. After Jean hangs up, he
joins Angie, who has a look on concern on her face.

"What is it my love, what is going on.?
"It seems that one of our security agents has tested positive for Covid, and we must all
be in quarantine."

"Oh no. For how long?" asks Angie.

"I'm not sure. Head of security will speak to the Doctor and let us know.
"We came to see Ana and now this. I'm anxious to know how she is doing." replies Angie.

"I must call home and check on Grace." Angie gets up and leaves the room.
Cousin Nicolais is pacing.

Last edit: by Cherie.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 4 months 22 hours ago #3745415

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Cousin Nicolais needed to know where Ana was transferred to.
After a call to Pierre, Jean found out where they were.

Angie quickly called the hotel florist and had flowers sent to Ana.

along with a fruit basket to cheer her up..

Hoping that the picture of Ana with Grace would jog her memory, Angie added a picture of herself
with Grace at the Baptism.

Jean and Cousin Nicolais smiled when they saw the pictures.
Attachments:

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 3 months 6 days ago #3757831

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Ensconced in a comfortable armchair, the view outside the bay window is extraordinary.
I am marveling at how Pierre has found the perfect spot for me to recover from amnesia.

It is a picturesque village in the south of France, historically significant and culturally rich with unique architecture and beauty. He has brought me a delivery of fresh flowers..they are fragrant and gorgeous colors....how delightful! Tucked inside, is a large envelope.

"Open the envelope!" Pierre instructs, with a wry grin on his face. Well, of course... the
flowers must be from him. Who else would they be from? I have no recollection. Inside
the envelope are a few photos of a beautiful blonde woman holding a baby. Quizzically,
I study the photo.. then another photo of me holding a precious baby.

It is strange... I am recollecting some memories... I close my eyes as image after image of my memory is being played out. As in a movie reel.

These are fragments.. it is confusing. Pierre comforts me and says,
"very soon, you will have visitors.. I think you are up to it."

One word escapes my lips,
"Grace." Then I look at the photo of the mother and baby... and the other of me holding
the baby. I feel a connection.. but there are other pieces missing.

I look forward to meeting with my visitors. I have a feeling that the pieces of the puzzle are coming together. It cannot be fast enough. Pierre takes my hand comfortingly. He has never left me throughout this ordeal.
I Feel Love

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace

"money buys everything,
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 3 months 1 hour ago #3760837

• Mawai
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4468
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre is certain that this is the right time to tell Anastasia that he is her fiance. Her engagement ring was taken from her finger after the accident for safekeeping.
It is safely ensconced in its case in his pocket, ready for presentation on her finger. It will be like deja vu.... well.. here goes.

First, a sumptuous dinner is prepared by the household cook, and staff. Candles brightly illumine the dining room table.
Anastasia's wardrobe has been replenished... she is wearing a beautiful dress and is glowing.
Especially when he tells her that she is the love of his life, and his fiancee. This does not distress her.
She just wants more details. Her eyes close for a moment... opens them and gives him the biggest smile.

Pierre reminding her of the first time they said "I love you" to each other and the song of their first loves "Je vous aime"

. wrote: Jean Ferrat -- Je vous aime -CLICK ON-

For this nothing this imponderable Which makes one believe in the incredible At the first glance exchanged

For this moment of strange confusion Where we hear the angels laughing Before even touching

For this dress which one brushes This shawl leaving your shoulders At the top of the stairs I Love you I love you

For the lamp already extinguished And the first of your complaints The door barely closed For your scattered underwear Like clusters of daffodils At the four corners of the bed sown

For your dying wave eyes And this impatient desire At the tips of your raised breasts I love you I Loves you

For your fleeces of soft brambles Which hold me back repel me When my lips are going to drown in them

For your excessive words The source the song the wound Of your torn body For your loins of deep swell For this pleasure which floods you In long unfinished sobs I love you I love you.

"I do remember the moment that you proposed! She gleefully exclaims.. "'No wonder I felt as if I had'known you all my life.. you are my fiancee. Yes, you proposed, and I have your ring!".

"But.. the ring is missing....I have lost it then?" Her face pales .. she is crestfallen all at once.

Pierre loses no time. He says, "It seemed better to remove your ring until you recovered more fully.
The doctor didn't want any distractions to impede your recovery, my darling!"

He is on bended knee and takes Anastasia's hand and places the ring on her finger. Then he kisses her..

She is very acquiescent, showing great emotion and relief.
They spend the evening cocooning as only lovebirds can.

The visitation is also discussed.. memories are coming back. Anastasia has a new vigor.. she is enlivened.
Pierre could hardly contain his emotions... he is very happy to see that ring on her finger and call her his fiancee. What a blessed evening...

Pierre has just received a phone call for the visitation to the secret getaway in France to visit with
Grand Duchess of Russia Anastasia. Covid quarantine has been complied with.
The Grand Duke Nicolai, Duke Jean, and his wife, Angelique will pay a visit It has been to dangerous to fly Anastasia straightaway to their homeland, for security and medical reasons.

Pierre was impatiently awaiting the arrival of Angélique whom he considered his sister and without a doubt will be the best comfort and therapy for Anna than this buzzing swarm of doctors.! :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 months 4 weeks ago #3761874

• Cherie
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
As Angie, Jean and Cousin Nicolais approached Ana's room, and knocked softly,
the door opened and there was Pierre greeting everyone with hugs and handshakes,
and kisses for Angie. "I'm so glad to see you."
They walked into the spacious, bright room with a magnificent view, and there sitting in
front of the window was Ana, holding a picture and concentrating.

Angie plucked three pink roses

from the huge bouquet, and walked over to Ana, and handed her the roses. Ana looked up
and accepted the roses. She looked at the picture in her hand.
"It's you. It's you in the picture with baby Grace." Exclaimed Ana with a smile.

"Hello Ana, honey, yes its me Angelique...This picture was taken at the Christening. You and
Pierre are Godparents to Grace.
Ana said, "I do remember holding a baby girl, just flashes, but they're coming more and more
often.
"I'm so glad to hear this Ana." Angie gave Ana a gentle hug , Ana hugged her back holding on
tightly, she began to cry. "I have flashes of a big party, with ladies all dressed up, couples
dancing. Ana was so emotional that Angie started to cry too. They held each other for
a long time. Soon Jean came and put his arm around Angie's shoulder and sat with
them and began talking softly to Ana.
Cousin Nicolais went to Ana and hugged her, tears in his eyes.

Pierre smiled and said. "This is a happy day. We are so happy you are all here. This visit has helped
Ana more than you'll know.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, AntiqueLace

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 months 1 week ago #3770307

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have spent the morning with Pierre. There is a calmness and serenity that
abounds in this charming setting. We are basking in it. We have been served our
breakfast outdoors. It is very refreshing to our complicity and harmony with each
other and of nature. It is with anticipation that we discuss the visitation that will
finally occur. I am remembering more and more and look forwards to anything that
will jog the last piece of the puzzle of my unretained memory into a sharper focus.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, AntiqueLace

"money buys everything,

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 months 1 week ago #3770316

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
I have chosen the perfect room in our chateau to receive our guests. I am almost trembling with
anticipation. Holding in my hands is a picture of Angelique holding the sweetest baby in the whole
wide world. The door is opened.. my visitors have happily arrived. There is so much emotion.

Angelique hands me three symbolic roses plucked from the bouquet .. sent earlier. A fine
gesture that is appreciated. Then she explains the scene from the picture I am holding. It
is coming back to me. Her effervescent personality and affection have jogged my memory.
Jean joins us.. in a dignified manner, loving and reassuring. We happily embrace as
tears flow.

There is still another visitor who comes forwards... with a look of endearment in his eyes...
he embraces me and softly whispers into my ear, "my little Nastanka." That was the pet name
my family used for me, privately. It has jogged and recouped the last lost vestige of my memory.

I look into his eyes.. and cry out.."Uncle Nicolais!'' I am crying..shuddering with deep sobs
relief mingled with joy. The dam has finally burst.

Pierre has a box of tissues at hand and passes them out.. he is so practical and has arranged all of
this. My heart is overflowing with love. I take his hand and press it tenderly into mine.

There is much celebration and recollections all at once.

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, AntiqueLace

"money buys everything,
Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 2.612 seconds