Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504859

• William 58
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4556
  • Honor Medal 2010
My name is Miles, but everyone calls me Hawk. I play guitar. Lead guitar. No simple rhythm playing for me. That's Mikey's job. I lay down the melodic riffs and the slashing licks. My band is called Phoenix Rising. We have been together for many years, but this is our first gig playing on a train. There is something very strange about this train, but the band is tight, and were feelin' alright. The Barroom is crowded, and loud. From the stage I notice a ravishing young woman with black hair in a tight black dress, taking a seat at the Bar. I also spot a beautiful, sophisticated looking lady in a red dress, wearing a wide brim red hat, sitting at a table with some dude. They appear to be in an animated conversation. I throw down a shot of Jack Daniels and whisper to myself, this could be a very interesting night.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504893

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The bar is full, Tilly observes from from her table just how much the train crowd is digging Phoenix Rising! Hawk has some moves, and his band is awakening an otherwise sleepy crowd, They are wide eyed now and the drinks are in motion. Jack Daniels lady Tilly in the Red dress, pour me a shot! River, in the tight black dress sitting at the bar twirls her seat and smiles a very energetic mysterious grin, and with a wink, tilts her drink up, toasting the band! Yes, an interesting night all aboard this strange intriguing train #101. 

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504895

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

AntiqueLace1 wrote: The bar is full, Tilly observes from from her table just how much the train crowd is digging Phoenix Rising! Hawk has some moves, and his band is awakening an otherwise sleepy crowd, They are wide eyed now and the drinks are in motion. Jack Daniels lady Tilly in the Red dress, pour me a shot! River, in the tight black dress sitting at the bar twirls her seat and smiles a very energetic mysterious grin, and with a wink, tilts her drink up, toasting the band! Yes, an interesting night all aboard this strange intriguing train #101. 

Train is heading Westbound to Rivera County, a long three day trip. all passengers are delighted and ready for mystery, what might happen next, is anyone's guess?

Last edit: by AntiqueLace1.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505012

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 362
  • Honor Medal 2010
and then, the clap of thunder :huh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505050

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6958
  • Honor Medal 2010
The loud clap of thunder jolted Anastasia from her reverie......thinking of her first train ride from New York City
to the place they would call a permanent home. As the lightening flashed, so did the the memories of a young
girl and her family who had ventured through much travail and hardship to their final destination. All these were
forgotten as they disembarked from the train and into the cold wintry star-lit evening, A blanket of snow covered
the ground and in a playful rush, the three youngest children spontaneously formed snow-balls and threw them
at each other. Merriment was a strange delight to them. Even the snow was a delight. There had been no snow
in the country of Greece, except in the high mountain tops. She imagined now, how the little things in life, so
precious seen through children's eyes are taken for granted as we grow older. All these thoughts took just fleeting]
moments. She took the last sip of coffee and set the cup down gently.

The Frenchman approached her and made her laugh with his story of escaping from the freight train, He was quite a
character. Anastasia was a Journalist, a good listener with keen but unobtrusive observation skills. She chatted
with him for a while and then noticed the woman with the red hat who looked a little familiar.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505080

• William 58
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4556
  • Honor Medal 2010
As me and the guys started our next number (a cover of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell") i saw the babe in the black dress leave the bar and head to the dance floor. She weaved her way through the crowd and came right up to the front, nearest the stage. She was sensually rocking out, looking very sweet. As I finished my blistering middle bridge guitar solo, she looked right into my eyes and held my gaze for several seconds. Then she closed her eyes, lifted her arms towards the ceiling and continued her enchanting dance. Things were really starting to heat up.

As I continued playing, I recalled what the train Conductor said to me as the band was setting up. I had asked him. "So where is this train going anyways?". He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes and said. "To you wildest dreams". Then he turned and walked away.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

“In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man / Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.”

(Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham)
Last edit: by William 58.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505084

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4283
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre clenched his teeth to put down his cup of coffee!
Decidedly, this shoulder injury suffered during his last mission a month ago complicated his life.

He had been forced to give up his contract and to hole up, until the case was no longer in the headlines.

He wanted to resume the discussion with this woman who had been surprised by the thunder clap. Making her smile had allowed him to exchange a few civilities!

This mixture of sagacity while wanting to remain inconspicuous intrigued him!
But he noticed that she was staring insistently at a woman in red.

He took the opportunity to look at her in profile.

Certainly a woman of Mediterranean origin so brown with white skin!
He had been able to notice her glance of embers when she had asked him cheekily if he had the habit of stopping all the trains!
:lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505095

• QuinTSensual
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 832
  • Honor Medal 2010
Today it Happened to me. Skip escaped from The Weeping Widows Willows Funny Farm. With his tongue as dry as a rusty nail. The news that the Riviera Express would slowly pass through Willows Junction, was like tin-nit-us to his ears.
Jumping on to the rear carriage buffers, he drew a sigh of relief, that he hadnt become up close and personal with a Bogey wheel.
Dusting himself down, he minced through the carriages towards the Bar.
Despite his smiling pleasantries, at the seated, finely dressed passengers. Their look of disdain didnt rock his boat until he discovered that the zip of his fly had broken.
Hurriedly pulling his shirttail down, he leaned on the bar and asked for a "Southern Comfort". Not that he was a whisky connoisseur, more that the train was going Southwards and he needed Comforting. :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."
Last edit: by QuinTSensual. Reason: spelling

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505110

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6958
  • Honor Medal 2010
Actually, the woman in red reminded Anastasia of her beloved sister. She missed her. as she had sadly passed
away. This woman's demeanor and poise reminded her of Vicky. They were in the line of birth, the closest in
age. She had lost her best friend and her beloved Sis at the same time. Nostalgia threatened to overwhelm
her and she drew a deep breath. .

In the meantime, she noticed Pierre's casual conduct with her. He was observing her and she pretended not to
notice. There was an air of irrepressible curiosity in his eyes of bluish-green. She caught that grimace as well.
wondering at his conflicting expressions. She studied the other passengers, curiously. . An interesting
array of characters. Anastasia mentally jotted down notes for her next story.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, William 58, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3505119

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 362
  • Honor Medal 2010
and then the ghostie noises coming from the ladies toilet, and the post man wearing pink frilly pants...omg!!!
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds