Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504667

• AntiqueLace1
  • AntiqueLace1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It was not all that long ago, but it had become a mystery in their lives. What to do with the memories and now how to move on? The chapters of this saga will be long and ongoing....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504684

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, I would like to introduce myself as a new character to this spontaneous ongoing story, where each member can create their own character (if they would like or not like) just be yourself, creative, and enjoy as you will or wish.

My name is TILLY, I am a woman who lives in no one place, but in many places, I travel about and sees lots of things, good things and not so good things, I have a great heart through it all. Life is both exciting and mysterious, as I continue on with my contributions here in THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504732

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Breeched upon a wooden bench (a deep shade of blue) as long as the length of an outdoor walkway, Tilly sat and gazed upon the hanging baskets of bloom. A wispy pale purple haze in the skies, a slight breeze, a moment in time to ponder what next...

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504761

• macywack
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 362
  • Honor Medal 2010
make mine a large whikey, and then the clap of thunder
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, AntiqueLace1

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504769

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6958
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am enthralled! Make mine a cappuccino.......I am intrigued...as to THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! What, when, how, who, and where? I love a good mystery.....going to remain patient to find out!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504779

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4283
  • Honor Medal 2010
The day it would happens...It is better that I arrive late and miss my train, that I arrive early and take the wrong one! Don't laugh, both cases have happened to me! :lol:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504785

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6958
  • Honor Medal 2010

Mawai wrote: The day it would happens...It is better that I arrive late and miss my train, that I arrive early and take the wrong one! Don't laugh, both cases have happened to me! :lol:

I cannot stop laughing, did you pull the "Emergency Stop" on the wrong train? :dry: :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Cherie, Mawai, AntiqueLace1

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504788

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4283
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote:

Mawai wrote: The day it would happens...It is better that I arrive late and miss my train, that I arrive early and take the wrong one! Don't laugh, both cases have happened to me! :lol:

I cannot stop laughing, did you pull the "Emergency Stop" on the wrong train? :dry: :laugh:

Yes, i was on the right platform ! but the train was one who was going off the tracks without passengers ! when i saw the doors not shut ! i understood and used emergency stop system!
so, i put a mess in the departure of several trains!
All the station staff welcomed me with open arms! :laugh:

The train master was completely distraught, because it was a mistake on their part to have driven this train on this track! poor man, he was afraid of being blamed!
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, AntiqueLace1

Last edit: by Mawai.

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504801

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Soon to pull into the train station was the Mystery Train #101 Its a vintage train with brass embellishments, mahogany wood paneling, much style for these parts. 1020's attire, everyone aboard! train leaves station in 30 minutes. First call for snacks and drinks at 7pm. Strap on your sequins, feathers and tassels and enjoy the ride! Entertainment at 9pm! You are on the right train and track, and welcomed with open arms. No emergency on this train, if it goes off the tracks, passengers land in the Valley of Lilly. Guest River, has a designated seat, where she might observe the thrills of the evening aboard #101. I wonder what River has planned?

Cappuccinos being served in boxcar number # 9, and all others coffee drinks, wine, whiskey and Vanilla Vodka...

THE DAY IT WOULD HAPPEN! ongoing story telling for all members. 2 years 1 week ago #3504802

• AntiqueLace1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thunder and lightening ahead, guest River alerts the passengers that our train will be crossing the bridge over troubled waters, train horn sounds LOUD! So loud it scared the rat! Train cannot go off tracks again, everyone strap up quick!

Last edit: by AntiqueLace1.
Moderators: mikePascalouPatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds