Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 22 hours ago #3894461

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1653
  • Honor Medal 2010
I am perplexed by this constant need that some have to try and bring vaccines down by promoting fear and misinformation, if so for what gain?
Vaccines are given by consent only no one is forced to take any of them and yet there is this constant campaign of scaremongering and misinformation ……why?
I wonder how many of those who are trying to put fear and mistrust into modern day preventive medicine, take prescribed medication every day without a second thought.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Happy to help.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 22 hours ago #3894470

• knighten
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 427
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote: I am perplexed by this constant need that some have to try and bring vaccines down by promoting fear and misinformation, if so for what gain?
Vaccines are given by consent only no one is forced to take any of them and yet there is this constant campaign of scaremongering and misinformation ……why?
I wonder how many of those who are trying to put fear and mistrust into modern day preventive medicine, take prescribed medication every day without a second thought.

The vaccine was not consensual . Stating you can not go into a restaurant ,you can not you can not travel abroad, you will lose your job unless you take the vaccine is coercion and threatening.

Last edit: by knighten.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 22 hours ago #3894472

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1326
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote: I am perplexed by this constant need that some have to try and bring vaccines down by promoting fear and misinformation, if so for what gain?

It's not to promote fear or misinformation in the slightest, I am just saying there is many side effects which are being looked in to, surely we can't just ignore them and say oh they don't matter?
The jab has helped many people we all know this but as I said must be 12 months back why are we not told everything before we take it, there is possibilities of the side effects mentioned like Myocarditis and then we should be told the honest truth of how much of a risk is this side effect.
Going back to the info available on these side effects it is a minefield again with some stating it is nothing one in a million chance and others stating well no that isn't right it is a lot more present than those figures and then present figures which say their findings, and all from places we are supposed to trust and take the words of,
When trusted places are are at loggerheads saying Yes or No who are we supposed to believe?

If someone can see all the possible good and side effects the jab does then they have a conscience choice to say yes or no but without the clear plain facts and correct figures it is a blind alley.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 22 hours ago #3894477

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: Well that is saying what we have said all along - rare side effects.

Hardly stroke season. :unsure:

I didn't say it was stroke season.
I was just answering the question you posed when saying
well as far as I know, there is no data to suggest such a thing - like I said, seems a made up clutching at straws question by those who want to discredit vaccines

I just provided one case of where studies are being done so you know they are being done.

Now we are in agreement the risk is there, You say rare side effects, I say I haven't a clue how rare or not they are just I know they are there.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 22 hours ago #3894485

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1653
  • Honor Medal 2010

Bruce wrote:

It's not to promote fear or misinformation in the slightest, I am just saying there is many side effects which are being looked in to, surely we can't just ignore them and say oh they don't matter?.

They are not ignored…they have been acknowledged as rare, but monitoring is ongoing.
Every medication can have side effects and these also are acknowledged on every leaflet inside every medication.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vegemite Kid

Happy to help.
Last edit: by Pats.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 14 hours ago #3894664

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Pats wrote:

Bruce wrote:

It's not to promote fear or misinformation in the slightest, I am just saying there is many side effects which are being looked in to, surely we can't just ignore them and say oh they don't matter?.

They are not ignored…they have been acknowledged as rare, but monitoring is ongoing.
Every medication can have side effects and these also are acknowledged on every leaflet inside every medication.

Oh I agree when ever I get any meds first thing I do is read the leaflet.
On covid jabs I have had two and so has the wife and lots of other people I know and not once were we told even if minimal there may be side effects, we were jabbed and then and only then given a sheet with one possible side effect which is the area might go a bit red and achy this is normal, That was it. If I had been told there is a chance of myocarditis even if small I would have never had it as I know my heart is not the best so further advice would be taken before I decided. I would have discussed it with my cardiologist first, It was to late when I got the thickening of the veins/arteries or what ever they are called post jab and to late to listen to my cardiologist say If I was you I wouldn't touch another covid jab.
Yes some are acknowledged as rare but how do we know that to be correct when the people we supposed to listen to have mixed signals for us?
Someone mentioned a connection with stroke and the jab and straight away it dismissed as rubbish and just trying to damage the vaccine when testing is being done to see if this is a possibility, yes it is a reality, but rare according to the one sheet I read no doubt other sheets will say different.
If I had been told about the risks no matter how small they make them out to be I wouldn't go near the jab, I see things like this If one hundred people got a jab and one was taken ill with myocarditis and one with stroke and ninety eight untouched I have a decision and my decision is well it is rare but it could happen to me, so my chances are 50-50 it will either do as I hoped or it could make me ill, No thanks I don't gamble.
I would run the risk of getting covid unjabbed, My choice. But to have people saying it could cause myocarditis or it could cause clots or stroke and loads more saying no no no that is rubbish doesn't help anyone.
All I want is the real facts and figures on risks so I can make my own decision, I am sure there are millions who feel the same way.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 13 hours ago #3894680

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 726
  • Honor Medal 2010

Bruce wrote:

Vegemite Kid wrote: Well that is saying what we have said all along - rare side effects.

well as far as I know, there is no data to suggest such a thing - like I said, seems a made up clutching at straws question by those who want to discredit vaccines

I just provided one case of where studies are being done so you know they are being done.

Now we are in agreement the risk is there, You say rare side effects, I say I haven't a clue how rare or not they are just I know they are there.

I know you didnt say it was stroke season - but a poster in this thread did.

Not now we are in agreement about side effects- I never was in disagreement that vaccines, like every other medication out there, can have side effects

of course Covid disease can cause those things too.

as always risk vs benifit.

Studies are done on lots of things - of course the result of a study can be to disprove any connection too.

I dont dispute that studies are being done - that isn't the same as there being a proven conclusion.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 2 days 3 hours ago #3894784

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote:

Bruce wrote:

I know you didnt say it was stroke season - but a poster in this thread did.

Not now we are in agreement about side effects- I never was in disagreement that vaccines, like every other medication out there, can have side effects

of course Covid disease can cause those things too.

as always risk vs benifit.

Studies are done on lots of things - of course the result of a study can be to disprove any connection too.

I dont dispute that studies are being done - that isn't the same as there being a proven conclusion.

A lot of things are proven one way yet many still refuse to believe the findings.
The stroke thing is still ongoing with some saying yes and some saying no.
I just judge for myself as trying to rely on those who supposed to be there to inform us of the truth is like listening to Tony Blair or Boris Johnson and expecting it all be the truth.
Do what suits yourself is my outlook.
Similar to the flu jab where many say it works many say it doesn't, Thousands each year have it and thousands don't and according to studies the chances of catching flu don't change between the two groups, you either are unlucky and get it or you don't.
Do as you wish for yourselve.

RETIRED WITH GRACE

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 1 day 23 hours ago #3894819

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 726
  • Honor Medal 2010

A lot of things are proven one way yet many still refuse to believe the findings.

Yes indeed.

Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination 16 hours 31 minutes ago #3895228

• Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 107
Business model
“One of the things we [Pfizer] are exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating viruses.”
-Jordon Trishton Walker, a Pfizer Director of Research and Development.

Curious as to why they just don’t work on the cure for cancer?

“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union
Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Thinly disguised expletive edited.
Moderators: PatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds