Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.."

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 6 days ago #3662132

• Pascalou
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 2790
  • Honor Medal 2010
That's a very interesting article. Thanks.smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Ruetends

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 5 days ago #3662350

• olfella
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 324
  • Honor Medal 2010
I spent the last week travelling.
In 5 different camp sites I stopped at life was actually normal.
Everyone friendly, Sitting around chating with everyone, Sharing a beer or two.
And NOT hearing the word Covid the whole time.
I'm packing up now and will be heading out myself, Maybe for a year or so, Or until Covid catches up with me.
But travelling around outback Queensland, Northern Territory and top end Western Australia, Not coming into contact with Southern City Folks that might be a while.
Will be in a lot of isolated areas with NO media cover, but when available will and buzz into buzz for a chat and (share, update) events.
This maybe is the thing we can do without thinking of Covid.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, Aida, Vienna, Bruce

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 5 days ago #3662385

• Aida
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2665
  • Honor Medal 2010

olfella wrote: I spent the last week travelling.
I'm packing up now and will be heading out myself, Maybe for a year or so, Or until Covid catches up with me.
But travelling around outback Queensland, Northern Territory and top end Western Australia, Not coming into contact with Southern City Folks that might be a while.
Will be in a lot of isolated areas with NO media cover, but when available will and buzz into buzz for a chat and (share, update) events.

We will enjoy hearing about your exploits. Don’t forget to pop into Buzz.

Nobody on God’s earth is the wrong colour.

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 5 days ago #3662409

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2576
  • Honor Medal 2010

Some state borders are closed atm. Northern Territory requires a border entry permit. Others are outright closed unless essential traveller

I guess you will have to just travel within your own state for now - or at least think about Covid long enough to fill in required travel permits

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 5 days ago #3662695

• Vienna
  • Vienna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1753
  • Honor Medal 2010

Hope you have a great time olfella smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R, Sirfurryanimal, Bruce

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 4 days ago #3663073

• Ruetends
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 939
  • Honor Medal 2010

Yes enjoy olfella ,but take care at the same time , I've been up and down the country for some months now and was OK , Had to got to a funeral The other day and took my Daughter and Grand daughter , My granddaughter then developed a cough so she went to be tested , she was Positive , now we are all having to isolate ..so just be careful wink.png

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 4 days ago #3663093

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Ruetends wrote:

Yes enjoy olfella ,but take care at the same time , I've been up and down the country for some months now and was OK , Had to got to a funeral The other day and took my Daughter and Grand daughter , My granddaughter then developed a cough so she went to be tested , she was Positive , now we are all having to isolate ..so just be careful wink.png

Australia...?

Common sense and good hygiene helps wink.png

Last edit: by Vienna.

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 4 days ago #3663106

• Ruetends
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 939
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vienna wrote:

Ruetends wrote:

Australia...?

Eh ? Did i say Australia :laugh: :laugh: Like i said to olfella just be carful .. as i was but still have to isolate .. Yes Common sense is all you need but it don't stop you breathing these Germs in , even with a mask...
What did i say wrong ?? i was just telling him to be careful .. this is a weird site ..lol.. are all unfriendly ??

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 4 days ago #3663114

• Vienna
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Ruetends wrote:

Vienna wrote:

Ruetends wrote:

Australia...?

Eh ? Did i say Australia :laugh: :laugh: Like i said to olfella just be carful .. as i was but still have to isolate .. Yes Common sense is all you need but it don't stop you breathing these Germs in , even with a mask...
What did i say wrong ?? i was just telling him to be careful .. this is a weird site ..lol.. are all unfriendly ??

Ruetends: olfella will be travelling around the Australian outback very likely not encountering other human beings for long periods, different from our day to day activities wink.png

I'm sure he will be careful, without "thinking about Covid" continuously..
The following user(s) said Well Said: Jane R

"We Can't live in a world where the only thing we are thinking about is COVID.." 1 week 4 days ago #3663118

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2576
  • Honor Medal 2010
Australia has state border closures though - as I posted last thread.

and various restrictions in different states.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds