Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US??

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554450

• Toadstool
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 11
  • Honor Medal 2010
Quoting Martin Luther King Jnr, while defending Trump? how odd. "In King’s imaginary letter, Paul called on Americans to redouble efforts to help the poor, work for social equality, and come together as a nation." The actions of this President is pulling your nation apart.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, altshovel, Elspeth, grahamg, arthur

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554459

• Toadstool
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 11
  • Honor Medal 2010
The world looks on at your president with incredulity. If I did my job as he has done since the election I would be sacked. It is dereliction of duty. To do nothing as cases of Covid sky rocket is criminal.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Elspeth, arthur

Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Election reference edited

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554461

• garrylawson3073
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Junior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14
  • Honor Medal 2010
wasnt nero italian , and trump is american , thinks your confused with nero and pelosi !!!

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554467

• Vegemite Kid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2551
  • Honor Medal 2010
Nero was a roman empiror (says so in OP in case anyone didnt already know this) - the comparison has nothing to do with nationality :unsure:
How is Pelosi relevant?

I find the amount of time Trump spends playing golf quite ironic - given this was one of the biggest criticisms Trump fans laid on Obama when he was president.

Atm I think it is good if he spends all his time on the golf course - everything he has done re Covid has just made things worse, better if he stays out the way and says and does nothing.

and if you are the leader of a country of course the responsibilty and blame for what you do or don't do falls on you.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Elspeth

Last edit: by Vegemite Kid. Reason: word was missing

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554488

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2173
  • Honor Medal 2010
There are similarities associated with Trump & Nero ,apart from fiddling while the country crashed and burned .
It widely thought Nero undermined the dignity and authority of his person status and office.
Even Trump supporters have to admit dignified he ain’t .
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, altshovel, Elspeth, GerryM

Last edit: by Rips.

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554526

• grahamg
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1039
  • Honor Medal 2010

Rips wrote: There are similarities associated with Trump & Nero ,apart from fiddling while the country crashed and burned .
It widely thought Nero undermined the dignity and authority of his person status and office.

Are you sure president Trump supporters are ready to admit or concede anything concerning their favourite leader? :unsure:

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554538

• altshovel
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1114
  • Honor Medal 2010
And what about Trump? Is this thread more hateful that the many things he says almost every day?
And what's not to hate about Trump's lies and venom? The guy foams at the mouth with hate and lies! It's no joke, as some like to think or declare.
The Republicans need to think about the Emperor with no clothes. None of them want to tell him. They think if they let it blow over they won't be responsible for all the damage he is doing as a lame duck.
Wake up and smell the roses Moses! wink.png :laugh:
Notice my laugh as Trump burns it down in his last days. :dry:
“Someone has said that it requires less mental effort to condemn than to think.”
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette, Elspeth, Rips, arthur

Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Quoted since removed comment deleted

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554573

• Annette
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1591
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote: "Let no man pull you low enough to hate him"

Maybe on should use the whole context?

"Dr. King said, "Let no man pull you so low as to hate him." In business, in politics and in every facet of our lives, it's easy to resort to an "us/them" mentality. I catch myself doing it all of the time! I promise, I'm trying to get better, and not let my mouth run ahead of my convictions! Of course we're going to disagree, sometimes passionately, with others who cross our path. Y0u, and you alone are in charge of your heart. Hate your boss? Don´t. Hate someone who abused a relationship? Don´t.Hate someone of a different color, different religion, different political ideology? DON'T. This counsel is for me as much as anyone. If you're not good at the biblical admonition to "speak the truth in love," then either get better, or stop speaking."

It would be a good lesson for trump and his followers, would it not?
LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vegemite Kid, Elspeth, GerryM, grahamg, Rips, arthur

Last edit: by Annette.

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554581

• Annette
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1591
  • Honor Medal 2010
Trump skips G20 pandemic event to visit golf club as virus ravages US

195,500 new US cases reported in 24-hour period as president skips event focused on ‘coordinated response’ to Covid

Donald Trump skipped the G20 summit’s “Pandemic Preparedness” event to visit one of his golf clubs on the same day that a record 195,500 new Covid-19 infections were reported in a 24-hour period in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins.

The summit, attended by world leaders from across the globe, is being held virtually this year because of the Covid-19 pandemic, which has now killed more than 250,000 Americans – by far the largest total in the world.

Trump’s apparent disinterest in the summit started earlier on Saturday when he started tweeting about the election results after the scheduled start time of the summit at 8am ET. The president appeared via video link during the summit’s opening remarks but by 10am, Trump was leaving the White House to go to his golf course outside of Washington DC, according to CNN.

Before he left the White House to go to the golf course, Trump implied to leaders that he will be working with them in the future, a reference to the losing fight he has put up against the results of the presidential election.

“I look forward to working with you again for a long time,” he told leaders, according to audio obtained by the Observer.

And yet people still follow this denier-in-chief...
LEAVER DEA AS SLAEF !
The following user(s) said Well Said: Elspeth, GerryM, Rips

Where is President Trump, while Covid cases spike all over the US?? 1 week 1 day ago #3554664

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2173
  • Honor Medal 2010

grahamg wrote:

Rips wrote: There are similarities associated with Trump & Nero ,apart from fiddling while the country crashed and burned .

Are you sure president Trump supporters are ready to admit or concede anything concerning their favourite leader? :unsure:

I’m sure many are disappointed in Trump after witnessing his latest shenanigans.
He has become a figure of fun . Baby blimp in recent weeks has spawned millions blimpy online caricatures..
The following user(s) said Well Said: Annette

Last edit: by Rips.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds