Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: What do the chat rooms name mean, ie: BBB? Spare Room? etc.

What do the chat rooms name mean, ie: BBB? Spare Room? etc. 2 months 1 week ago #3290307

• scarlet53
  • scarlet53's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1
I pretty much said what I wanted to ask in the Subject header lol
The following user(s) said Well Said: podie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What do the chat rooms name mean, ie: BBB? Spare Room? etc. 2 months 1 week ago #3290322

• Lenny
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 388
  • Honor Medal 2010
Scarlet, I can only talk about the BBB chat room and tell you that BBB stands for Baby Boomer Bistro.
BBB chat room wass a bit of a late comer to Buzz. Before that they were owned (or paid for) by Age Concern in UK,
When Age Concern withdrew it's support the chatters in BBB asked Mike could he provide a chat room for them, and Mike agreed.
Lenny
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rose57

What do the chat rooms name mean, ie: BBB? Spare Room? etc. 3 weeks 4 days ago #3318530

• Ladybug
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 38
I was wondering what BBB meant. Being new here and not knowing what's what. I was trying to come up with it. I had like Bad Babies Business as one thought. :blush:

• Page:
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds