Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat

TOPIC: Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 2 weeks 6 days ago #3371453

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 3231
  • Honor Medal 2010

cupcake63 wrote: messages are free here, and cost on dating sites. and for the creeps who don't care as long as they get their jollies, free is more attractive.

Totally understand, Scammers do not want to pay,so they prey on people for nothing.
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushingOrchid

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 1 week 6 days ago #3375038

• KayeDW
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I've gotten so many that when I get a private message from someone I don't know I don't even open it for at least 24 hours. By that time the sender is flagged as "no longer available". However, it is really discouraging when all you want is to connect to people for friendship. I have been to the point of removing my membership because it is so annoying and you star disgusting everyone's motives.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 1 week 6 days ago #3375056

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2421
  • Honor Medal 2010
I had four or 5 the same day, but also had a message from a Moderator that the person had been already removed from this site, before I had come in here.
I do not go on any social networking site.

Well done to all the Moderators, and thank you for looking after us members.
The following user(s) said Well Said: SimplyRobin, pascalou, BlushingOrchid, KayeDW

Last edit: by Keeper.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 1 week 6 days ago #3375100

• BlushingOrchid
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1054
  • Honor Medal 2010
I think admin is doing their very best to address and encourage we members to report those and scammers whom are asking for personal contact information off of Buzz, and those who are making any sexual comments they might not be comfortable with and any of that type of pressure. Mods will address this right away and remove that person from the site. I agree with Keeper, well done and thank you for looking out after us members.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Shadowman

"Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them"

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 1 week 6 days ago #3375189

• Pats
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 10107
  • Honor Medal 2010
We cannot stress enough the importance of reporting any suspicious or inappropriate messages from any member.

Ignoring, deleting or blocking doesn’t make us aware of what they may be up too.

The sooner they are reported the sooner we can investigate them.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO

Happy to help.
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds