Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat

TOPIC: Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282691

• marysarasota
  • marysarasota's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 7
I changed my profile picture to reflex more my age, for even thou I tell them I am 78, I get private messages, some sexual, and turns me off when I am looking for a friendly relationship on this site. Are many on here just looking for a sex partner? If so, leave me out for my age, that is not what makes a relationship, friends do. The worse thing I need is men making sexual advances.
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushandOrchid, Rose57, ElleninNY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282694

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2488
This is a friendship website[,if someone is sending you inappropriate messages,please report it to the moderators,never ever give your personal information out to anyone.
[/b]
The following user(s) said Well Said: TwistNShout, Rips, BlushandOrchid, Rose57, MoonlitRoads63

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
Last edit: by JUJO.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282708

• Rose57
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1312
  • Honor Medal 2010
I purposely choose not to use a personal picture, although it may slow down such unwanted messages. I have found it really doesn’t matter, I still get messages which I forward to admin. I wonder is it mainly women that are targeted.
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushandOrchid

Last edit: by Rose57.

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282715

• Sirfurryanimal
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 4205
  • Honor Medal 2010
I never get them! Someone wanted to do something that I reckon was biologically impossible on words with friends!
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushandOrchid

The Cornish Pasty

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282722

• Sue 8pal
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 602
  • Honor Medal 2010
I often get private messages from men who are probably scammers but I can honestly say that I have never received inappropriate messages or sexual advances.
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushandOrchid, Rose57

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282742

• JennieR62
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 155
  • Honor Medal 2010
When I first joined buzz I was bombarded with sex pests, offering to send me nude photos of themselves and falling in love with me on the fist hello - I think I reported to dear Mike 3/4 every week, bless him he got rid of them but almost put me off staying on the site. I’m always changing my profile piccie and I have said on my profile page that I am NOT interested in sex talk or anything like that and I have to say it seems to have worked. Thank goodness, life on here has calmed down.
The following user(s) said Well Said: BlushandOrchid, Rose57

We are all stars, and we deserve to twinkle

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282749

• BlushandOrchid
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 348
  • Honor Medal 2010
Over my three years here on Buzz, I have received a wide range of types of opening lines and comments and messages/emails. Just the norm for many of the male members I guess. Sometimes I chuckle to myself, other times I have replied with an off the cuff message or slingshot, boomerang my comment back and other times I don't respond at all. Yes, I have found sexual advances straight off the first email, some have been scammers and others just members who say straight out what they want or are interested in. Typical for sites like this, always that percentage of direct and sexual approaches. I sift through the riff-raff when those messages or emails come in and move on to replying to the appropriate ones. Think the men might receive similar comments or approaches from the female members, or at least that has been shared with me via multiple male members here.
The following user(s) said Well Said: June62, Rose57

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282765

• MoonlitRoads63
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 835
  • Honor Medal 2010
People shouldn't have to put up with inappropriate messages. It's not what they joined this site for.

I had them elsewhere but so far have been lucky enough not to receive anything on here. It's one of the reasons why I chose Buzz50.

As another member said, these sort of unwanted messages need reporting.
The following user(s) said Well Said: JUJO, Rose57

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282776

• Rips
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5548
  • Honor Medal 2010
It’s rare for me to reply to messages received that aren’t from regulars on the forums.
That way you avoid scammers.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Rose57, MoonlitRoads63

Does anyone get inapropiate sexual comments by mail, want phone numbers, FB acct 3 weeks 3 days ago #3282784

• Rosie 2 UK
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10090
  • Honor Medal 2010
Any members who receives ,anything they feel is inappropriate ,should report it straight away to a Mod .
If you just Ignore them ,they will just move on to another member.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats, JUJO, Rose57

Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds