Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: IMPOSTER!!!

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279096

  • OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 93
  • Well said received: 292
  • Points: 4231
  • Honor Medal 2010
It has become evident that someone is using my nickname of OopsaDaisy and posing as me on another chat site as a 'guest' - so there is no profile. Many of my good friends here in Buzz whom I've known for some 8 or 9 years and also use other chat sites know that the person using my nickname is an imposter and trying to stir trouble. My friends here are aware of where I am and what I'm doing at any given time because of my many outdoor activities and know that it would be impossible for me to even be online. So I would like everyone to know, especially Admins, that I am being impersonated. Why do chatters feel the need to play these stupid games? Jealousy? A grudge? An attempt to have me removed from Buzz? Some folks have nothing better to do with their time. They should use what little brain cells they have to find a life.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, dolphy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279098

  • WWWoody
  • WWWoody's Avatar
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Posts: 860
  • Well said received: 1245
  • Points: 68176
  • Honor Medal 2010
^^^^Wait. Is this you you? :D
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

God Bless Murica!

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279101

  • pascalou
  • pascalou's Avatar
  • Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12518
  • Well said received: 7235
  • Points: 1468230
  • Honor Medal 2010

OopsaDaisy wrote: It has become evident that someone is using my nickname of OopsaDaisy and posing as me on another chat site as a 'guest' - so there is no profile. Many of my good friends here in Buzz whom I've known for some 8 or 9 years and also use other chat sites know that the person using my nickname is an imposter and trying to stir trouble. My friends here are aware of where I am and what I'm doing at any given time because of my many outdoor activities and know that it would be impossible for me to even be online. So I would like everyone to know, especially Admins, that I am being impersonated. Why do chatters feel the need to play these stupid games? Jealousy? A grudge? An attempt to have me removed from Buzz? Some folks have nothing better to do with their time. They should use what little brain cells they have to find a life.



Oopsa you are obviously refering to something happening outside Buzz on another site so I would suggest you report this imposter to the admin on the sites where this imposture happens.
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, Pats, JUJO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.
Last edit: by pascalou.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279111

  • Right Now
  • Right Now's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5722
  • Well said received: 2782
  • Points: 142825
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hey, Oopsa, no one can imitate your personality online!
How dare they even try, we know the real you and can spot a mean post a mile away. You don't do "mean".
Hope the issue is resolved soon.
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, JustMe, WWWoody

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Better to be be surprised at what's around the next corner than to plan on what I might find there.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279114

  • OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 93
  • Well said received: 292
  • Points: 4231
  • Honor Medal 2010
Oopsa you are obviously refering to something happening outside Buzz on another site so I would suggest you report this imposter to the admin on the sites where this imposture happens.[/quote]

Pascalou......I'm not even sure how to report it as I'm not even registered there. Never been there to be honest.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279128

  • Rips
  • Rips's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3142
  • Well said received: 5548
  • Points: 64115
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .
It might just be someone has decided to call themselves OopsaDaisy it’s an excellent choice .
Awhile ago I left Buzz on returning someone joined and chosen to use my old name Ripple . :(
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, pascalou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279141

  • OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 93
  • Well said received: 292
  • Points: 4231
  • Honor Medal 2010

Rips wrote: Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .
It might just be someone has decided to call themselves OopsaDaisy it’s an excellent choice .
Awhile ago I left Buzz on returning someone joined and chosen to use my old name Ripple . :(


Thanks for your response Rips but I know I'm being impersonated - not just by my nickname but by the comments being made.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279143

  • Rips
  • Rips's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 3142
  • Well said received: 5548
  • Points: 64115
  • Honor Medal 2010

OopsaDaisy wrote:

Rips wrote: Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .
It might just be someone has decided to call themselves OopsaDaisy it’s an excellent choice .
Awhile ago I left Buzz on returning someone joined and chosen to use my old name Ripple . :(


Thanks for your response Rips but I know I'm being impersonated - not just by my nickname but by the comments being made.


Unfortunately it does happen.
As Pasca has said make an official complaint to the site owner .
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rips.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279167

  • OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 93
  • Well said received: 292
  • Points: 4231
  • Honor Medal 2010
[

Unfortunately it does happen.
As Pasca has said make an official complaint to the site owner .[/quote]

Unfortunately it does Rips. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But in this case, I'm being discredited. I will make an official complaint as both yourself and Pascalou advise. The impersonator is immature. I have no idea what makes some folks tick......if indeed they tick at all at times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279267

  • OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Posts: 93
  • Well said received: 292
  • Points: 4231
  • Honor Medal 2010
Update............I have made an official complaint to the other chat site and they are looking into it. I've made them aware of my location as I know IP addresses can be checked. smile.png smile.png smile.png smile.png smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Right Now

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.