Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: IMPOSTER!!!

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279096

• OopsaDaisy
  • OopsaDaisy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 292
  • Honor Medal 2010
It has become evident that someone is using my nickname of OopsaDaisy and posing as me on another chat site as a 'guest' - so there is no profile. Many of my good friends here in Buzz whom I've known for some 8 or 9 years and also use other chat sites know that the person using my nickname is an imposter and trying to stir trouble. My friends here are aware of where I am and what I'm doing at any given time because of my many outdoor activities and know that it would be impossible for me to even be online. So I would like everyone to know, especially Admins, that I am being impersonated. Why do chatters feel the need to play these stupid games? Jealousy? A grudge? An attempt to have me removed from Buzz? Some folks have nothing better to do with their time. They should use what little brain cells they have to find a life.
The following user(s) said Well Said: WWWoody, dolphy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279098

• WWWoody
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1245
  • Honor Medal 2010
^^^^Wait. Is this you you? :D
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy

God Bless Murica!

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279101

• pascalou
  • Away
  • Well said received: 7235
  • Honor Medal 2010

OopsaDaisy wrote: It has become evident that someone is using my nickname of OopsaDaisy and posing as me on another chat site as a 'guest' - so there is no profile. Many of my good friends here in Buzz whom I've known for some 8 or 9 years and also use other chat sites know that the person using my nickname is an imposter and trying to stir trouble. My friends here are aware of where I am and what I'm doing at any given time because of my many outdoor activities and know that it would be impossible for me to even be online. So I would like everyone to know, especially Admins, that I am being impersonated. Why do chatters feel the need to play these stupid games? Jealousy? A grudge? An attempt to have me removed from Buzz? Some folks have nothing better to do with their time. They should use what little brain cells they have to find a life.

Oopsa you are obviously refering to something happening outside Buzz on another site so I would suggest you report this imposter to the admin on the sites where this imposture happens.
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, Pats, JUJO

Smile to life and life will smile back at you.
Last edit: by pascalou.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279111

• Right Now
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2782
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hey, Oopsa, no one can imitate your personality online!
How dare they even try, we know the real you and can spot a mean post a mile away. You don't do "mean".
Hope the issue is resolved soon.
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, JustMe, WWWoody

Better to be be surprised at what's around the next corner than to plan on what I might find there.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279114

• OopsaDaisy
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Oopsa you are obviously refering to something happening outside Buzz on another site so I would suggest you report this imposter to the admin on the sites where this imposture happens.[/quote]

Pascalou......I'm not even sure how to report it as I'm not even registered there. Never been there to be honest.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279128

• Rips
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5548
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .
It might just be someone has decided to call themselves OopsaDaisy it’s an excellent choice .
Awhile ago I left Buzz on returning someone joined and chosen to use my old name Ripple . :(
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy, pascalou

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279141

• OopsaDaisy
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Rips wrote: Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .
It might just be someone has decided to call themselves OopsaDaisy it’s an excellent choice .
Awhile ago I left Buzz on returning someone joined and chosen to use my old name Ripple . :(

Thanks for your response Rips but I know I'm being impersonated - not just by my nickname but by the comments being made.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279143

• Rips
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 5548
  • Honor Medal 2010

OopsaDaisy wrote:

Rips wrote: Hi Daisy are you sure you’re being impersonated .

Thanks for your response Rips but I know I'm being impersonated - not just by my nickname but by the comments being made.

Unfortunately it does happen.
As Pasca has said make an official complaint to the site owner .
The following user(s) said Well Said: OopsaDaisy

Last edit: by Rips.

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279167

• OopsaDaisy
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
[

Unfortunately it does happen.
As Pasca has said make an official complaint to the site owner .[/quote]

Unfortunately it does Rips. Imitation is supposed to be the highest form of flattery. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But in this case, I'm being discredited. I will make an official complaint as both yourself and Pascalou advise. The impersonator is immature. I have no idea what makes some folks tick......if indeed they tick at all at times. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Topsy

IMPOSTER!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #3279267

• OopsaDaisy
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Update............I have made an official complaint to the other chat site and they are looking into it. I've made them aware of my location as I know IP addresses can be checked. smile.png smile.png smile.png smile.png smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: Right Now

• Page:
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds