Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Chat about the Chat Rooms. We have the best chat rooms for over 50s seniors on the internet and now with free video chat
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virtual reality in chat

Virtual reality in chat 4 months 2 weeks ago #3227571

• Lotus blossom
  • Lotus blossom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Do you think our actions in the chatroom should reflect reality, or is it just a fun game with no consequenses.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Virtual reality in chat 4 months 2 weeks ago #3227574

• Mawai
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 10203
  • Honor Medal 2010
BUZZ50 like other social sites reflects as a mycrocosm totally what exists and happens as events in the real life. His expression is either a little less exhaustive or inhibit. In these proportions the consequences are the same IMO. wink.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: maylily7651, Rips

Last edit: by Mawai.

Virtual reality in chat 3 months 1 week ago #3254509

• veryniceguy2
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1
It depends on the other participants, I like to start with a friendly chat that is unconnected to reality, and if I find that I am connecting with the other person, then aspects of the relationship that get closer to real life develop. You don't really know the other person when you are chatting, and it is a great, low risk way to play and chat with like-minded people who may become friends. However, there is a need for caution. Above all, the answer is up to you, both styles or a continuum work, and if you enjoy it, chat!
The following user(s) said Well Said: maylily7651

• Page:
Moderators: Patsmikesmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds