Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Many of us are carers now and so this category is for carers to share their thoughts and experiences
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking For Others That Are Patients In Assisted Living

Looking For Others That Are Patients In Assisted Living 3 months 3 weeks ago #3163029

• ALON
  • ALON's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 210
  • Honor Medal 2010
We hear from Care Givers who share. How about those of us that are patients? I think we have something to say and share with each other and our care givers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Looking For Others That Are Patients In Assisted Living 3 months 1 week ago #3176937

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 990
  • Honor Medal 2010
Alon,
No idea,if other members of Buzz live in assisted living,but would be very interested in hearing about your views about where you live,

Looking For Others That Are Patients In Assisted Living 3 months 1 week ago #3177108

• ALON
  • ALON's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 210
  • Honor Medal 2010
I live in a very Up Scale Assisted Living Facility that I pay for with my own resources. It
consists of a one bedroom.one bath. living room, kitchen, closets. My monthly rent includes all utilities, including wi fi & TV, Three quality gourmet meals daily with snacks available. I can eat in the dining room or my apartment. Linen change and laundry is provided and transportation to appointments is available. Meal Menu and Activity schedules are published weekly in advance. Assistance is available for residents requiring individual needs like bathing, dressing, eating,pill taking etc.

Looking For Others That Are Patients In Assisted Living 3 months 1 week ago #3177395

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 990
  • Honor Medal 2010

ALON wrote: I live in a very Up Scale Assisted Living Facility that I pay for with my own resources. It
consists of a one bedroom.one bath. living room, kitchen, closets. My monthly rent includes all utilities, including wi fi & TV, Three quality gourmet meals daily with snacks available. I can eat in the dining room or my apartment. Linen change and laundry is provided and transportation to appointments is available. Meal Menu and Activity schedules are published weekly in advance. Assistance is available for residents requiring individual needs like bathing, dressing, eating,pill taking etc.

Alon,
Where you live sounds really beautiful,and also everyone is looked after,
You sound very happy living there.

• Page:
Moderators: pascaloumike
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds