Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Started in 2014 to help Banish Loneliness and still going strong in 2020
This category is to talk about loneliness for any reason such as caring,or during covid-19 etc and to touch base with others so that you know you are not alone.

TOPIC: why I have some good friends, yet in the last hour I feel so low and wet eyed

why I have some good friends, yet in the last hour I feel so low and wet eyed 3 weeks 22 hours ago #3847438

• cahoots
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1430
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hoping you are feeling a bit better woodsaw ... there are always people on here in the evenings ... it's a good way to feel connected especially now that the weather is more changeable and it's not so warm out of an evening. smile.png
The following user(s) said Well Said: woodsaw

Please Log in to join the conversation.

There is a crack ... a crack in everything .... That's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen ~ Anthem

why I have some good friends, yet in the last hour I feel so low and wet eyed 2 weeks 4 days ago #3848908

• woodsaw
  • woodsaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 17
  • Honor Medal 2010
Thank you cahoots.

I know there are people here of an evening, the thing is the chat rooms are not friendly places if you are not one of the regulars! This is not just me I have read it often here that people feel like an outsider in the rooms.

why I have some good friends, yet in the last hour I feel so low and wet eyed 2 weeks 2 days ago #3849396

• cahoots
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1430
  • Honor Medal 2010
I think some people find the chat rooms move too quickly ... I haven't read that they are unfriendly but maybe it needs some getting used to?

There are still the forums though ... lots of good topics to join in with ... I know it isn't the same as being with people in real life BUT it definitely can help with feeling lonely.

It's what Buzz does best.

And you can send mail to people as well which doesn't need to be so quick.

There is a crack ... a crack in everything .... That's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen ~ Anthem

why I have some good friends, yet in the last hour I feel so low and wet eyed 1 week 6 days ago #3850666

• Connie
  • New Buzzer
  • New Buzzer
  • Well said received: 14
I think we can all resonate with that feeling of loneliness even when we have family & friends, places to go,
Sometimes it’s just our mind & body winding down or even many personal sad thoughts thoughts catching up with us,
Thoughts we may not want to share with others,
it can all get a bit lonely.
As the saying goes….you can be in a room full of people and still feel lonely….it’s how your mind ticks.
If you can’t shake it off….you must see a Dr, it can easily slide into depression.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Amandine

I am perfect….ly flawed.
Last edit: by Connie.
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds