Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Your garden

Your garden 1 month 2 weeks ago #3506256

• mark2662
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks. I caught this photo this morning. I had to zoom so it's not quite as sharp
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Your garden 1 month 2 weeks ago #3506258

• Bessie
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2429
  • Honor Medal 2010
complete with butterfly. very nice mark.
Life's Too Short To Be Serious!!

Your garden 1 month 2 weeks ago #3506262

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1579
  • Honor Medal 2010
We have been working on our garden I have gone for artificial grass, I have built the frame and now have to fill it with sharp sand and whack it down to level then roll out the grass and secure it.
We have done some work on the Rockery clearing it of weeds putting down weed membrane and covering it in plum slate, I need to clean out the pond and wire in the pump for the waterfall.
We have left a small area to the left of the Rockery for our 6 year old to grow veg he grew some potatoes and was so proud of himself.
It is all still a work in progress but I am happy with it when I compare it to the first image of how it was.
What do you think of the show so far?

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020
Attachments:

Your garden 1 month 6 days ago #3510915

• mark2662
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This beauty is over seven inches large
Attachments:

Your garden 1 month 6 days ago #3510994

• Mykle
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 172
Looks like a large project, should look good when finished

Your garden 1 month 5 days ago #3511197

• JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1313
  • Honor Medal 2010

Bruce wrote: We have been working on our garden I have gone for artificial grass, I have built the frame and now have to fill it with sharp sand and whack it down to level then roll out the grass and secure it.
We have done some work on the Rockery clearing it of weeds putting down weed membrane and covering it in plum slate, I need to clean out the pond and wire in the pump for the waterfall.
We have left a small area to the left of the Rockery for our 6 year old to grow veg he grew some potatoes and was so proud of himself.
It is all still a work in progress but I am happy with it when I compare it to the first image of how it was.
What do you think of the show so far?

A big job Bruce,but will look beautiful when finished
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bruce

Your garden 1 month 5 days ago #3511231

• Rips
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1914
  • Honor Medal 2010
You’ve certainly got some serious work there Bruce . smile.png
Will be great to see the after pics.

Your garden 3 weeks 6 days ago #3515239

• JUJO
  • JUJO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1313
  • Honor Medal 2010
It has certainly been too wet here to do any gardening
No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.

Your garden 3 weeks 6 days ago #3515273

• Mykle
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 172
Gardening is so different for everyone. Those with a stamp sized garden have their own problems , where shall I put the fountain , where will i put this Tub I have bought ??
My garden is over half an acre, so the logistics are different.We are just building some steps from the track or drive up onto apiece of garden that has replaced the lawn, 6 steps each one weighing about quarter of a ton, also making the paths with 10 tons shingle. the veg garden covers a large area, but other than produce more veg it is probably no more interesting than the people that have maybe 4 pea plants and 4 bean plants .
Every persons garden is their haven, sometimes from the realities of every day life , so whether it be the size of ours or a small patch you make of it what you can. I didnt have to think where I was going to put 10 apple trees, but i do get annoyed when i get to one end of the garden and find I have for gotten my gloves or the fork and then have to trek back again to get them . It is a wonderful thing to have a large garden, but I remember ours in the U K, it was tiny and we struggled to try and find ways to make the space seem larger.
Just enjoy what you have got

Your garden 3 weeks 6 days ago #3515277

• Bruce
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1579
  • Honor Medal 2010

Rips wrote: You’ve certainly got some serious work there Bruce . smile.png
Will be great to see the after pics.

I will load some pictures soon as (not now it is raining and dark lol) now the grass is down and some painting has been done it looks completely different.
:( That area we have done is the smallest part of the garden so we have a lot more work to do, we are doing bit at a time as it will overwhelm us if we tried to do it all in one go, and cost us another mortgage so bit at a time it has to be.
LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020

Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds