TOPIC: My Son Hunter

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3849746

• Robin
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 278
  • Honor Medal 2010
Since Hunter had to lower his living standards, down to a $10,000 a month condo. Claiming he has a lower income since the original child support judgement.

Guess the big guy can't loan him anymore money and trade situation with China, having to down size and all and the war.
between Russia and Ukraine isn't helping.

Looks like there will be a sequel. Wonder what part two will be name.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Woody
Robin
The topic has been locked.

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3849747

• Woody
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 648
  • Honor Medal 2010
Sleaze sells and they don’t get any sleazier than Hunter Biden. I feel sorry for the love child, children are so smart at an early age. She’s likely wondering (or will be) why she’s not being accepted nor even acknowledged publicly from arguably the most recognizable man on Earth. Hunter made his bed but that little girl did not.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Robin
4-24-41 to 8-20-22 RIP Mom.
Last edit: by Woody.

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3849996

• Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 85

Robin wrote: Since Hunter had to lower his living standards, down to a $10,000 a month condo. Claiming he has a lower income since the original child support judgement.

Guess the big guy can't loan him anymore money and trade situation with China, having to down size and all and the war.

Hunter asks the Arkansas court to lower his child support for his daughter. The attorney for the mother tells him sure, right after you submit all your records to the forensic accountant at his deposition. Apparently you can’t break out the black magic marker on this one. This could lead to a My Son Hunter part 2 but not before they release the “Ashley Biden Diaries”.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Woody, Robin
“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850080

• Woody
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 648
  • Honor Medal 2010

Runswithbeer wrote:

Robin wrote: Since Hunter had to lower his living standards, down to a $10,000 a month condo. Claiming he has a lower income since the original child support judgement.

Hunter asks the Arkansas court to lower his child support for his daughter. The attorney for the mother tells him sure, right after you submit all your records to the forensic accountant at his deposition. Apparently you can’t break out the black magic marker on this one. This could lead to a My Son Hunter part 2 but not before they release the “Ashley Biden Diaries”.

C’mon man, she’s not a politician so that’s unfair! You see just like Trumps children were off limits from the MSM and Buzz50. Lol. What a nasty family btw, I think Beau was the only decent one. RIP.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Robin, Runswithbeer
4-24-41 to 8-20-22 RIP Mom.
Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Name corrected

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850096

• Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 85
I would have to agree with Dennis in waiting until it becomes free with limited advertising. So until then, me and the pup will spend our Friday nites with a six pack of princess yum yums, a couple of Baja tacos from Fuzzys and avoid politics by watching the last few episodes of mandalorion on the disney channel.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Woody, Robin
“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850097

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6174
  • Honor Medal 2010
Hunter is even sleazier than the movie could ever depict. I believe he always sought his father's approval..
C'mon Man, the "Big Guy" is no role model himself.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody, Robin
"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850116

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 570
  • Honor Medal 2010

C’mon man, she’s not a politician so that’s unfair! You see just like Trumps children were off limits from the MSM and Buzz50. Lol. What a nasty family btw, I think Beau was the only decent one. RIP.

As I said upthread one needs to apply same self standard to anyone related to politicians of side of politics one aligns with and side one does not.

I do not think Hunter's issues are relevant to politics or to his father or that films about him are ok.

I held the same standard to Trumps relatives and did not condone threads trying to point score from their issues either

If you think it isn't OK,don't do it yourself.

Be the change you want to see in others.
Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Quoted name calling edited

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850190

• Robin
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 278
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote:

C’mon man, she’s not a politician so that’s unfair! You see just like Trumpy’s children were off limits from the MSM and Buzz50. Lol. What a nasty family btw, I think Beau was the only decent one. RIP.

As I said upthread one needs to apply same self standard to anyone related to politicians of side of politics one aligns with and side one does not.

I do not think Hunter's issues are relevant to politics or to his father or that films about him are ok.

I held the same standard to Trumps relatives and did not condone threads trying to point score from their issues either

If you think it isn't OK,don't do it yourself.

That is your opinion and your entitled to it. As it has been discussed before, different countries, different cultures.
New agencies keep reporting about hunter Biden in political news, it will still discussed in political circles.

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody
Robin

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850191

• grahamg
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 118
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote:

C’mon man, she’s not a politician so that’s unfair! You see just like Trumpy’s children were off limits from the MSM and Buzz50. Lol. What a nasty family btw, I think Beau was the only decent one. RIP.

do not think Hunter's issues are relevant to politics or to his father or that films about him are ok.
If you think it isn't OK, don't do it yourself.

The secular nature of politics in the USA, (and over here now to some extent), is often being commented upon as being a serious issue.

It is true though that some of my the teenager friends who supported our Tory party, (or Conservative and Unionist party to give them their proper title), used to argue against anyone being a "floating voter"!

This is someone who would vote for either of the two main parties, and sometimes for the third party that had no chance of getting elected, (but could hold the balance of power). My own father voted at times for all three political parties available, as have I, though I'd guess am more inclined as he was to one side than the other.

However, the point I'm trying to make is that if no one in any given country, or section of the population eligible and likely to vote ever changed their voting intentions democracy couldn't function could it, (other than possibly changes brought about by changes in demographics).

Keeping an open mind as to whoever might have your support has justification therefore, no matter what my teenage friends said, (though I accept too, showing loyalty to whatever side you believe in has positive sides, so you dont just keep changing your mind for the sakes of it!).

My Son Hunter 2 months 1 week ago #3850194

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 570
  • Honor Medal 2010
Robin - No I dont think it has anything to do with different countries customs.

It has to do with ourselves setting our own self standard that we apply same to people of the side of politics we don't agree with and that which we do.

and of course the media posts lots of nonsense and gossip - we choose whether to participate in that though.
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds