TOPIC: My Son Hunter

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846433

• Runswithbeer
  • Runswithbeer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Senior Buzzer
  • Well said received: 85
Trailer

My Son Hunter is a recently released film directed by Robert Davi and starring Laurence Fox, Gina Carano and John James. The film centers on Hunter Biden, the son of US president Joe Biden.

The Epoch Times has delivered a rave review about the movie My Son Hunter, calling it a "brilliant Biden satire" that reaches "Shakespearean-level tragicomedy.

The Guardian -Laurence Fox finds a role equal to his talents: the Breitbart biopic of Hunter Biden.

Spectator Australia called My Son Hunter, marking Breitbart's expansion into film distribution, a perfectly timed exposé
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77
“ Censorship, the suppression of words, images, or ideas that are "offensive," happens whenever some people succeed in imposing their personal, political or moral values on others”. - American Civil Liberties Union
The topic has been locked.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846464

• Dennis 2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 397
  • Honor Medal 2010
From the preview trailer I saw I would imagine it is a very truthful portrayal of him, cash, drugs, women, guns, foreign ties, lies all into a movie to see. Will not pay to see it but will wait until it is free to watch.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Woody, Robin
Schöne Dinge passieren in Ihrem Leben, wenn Sie sich distanzieren und negative Dinge und Menschen entfernen.
Last edit: by Dennis 2.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846543

• Aida
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1023
  • Honor Medal 2010

Runswithbeer wrote: Trailer

My Son Hunter is a recently released film directed by Robert Davi and starring Laurence Fox, Gina Carano and John James. The film centers on Hunter Biden, the son of US president Joe Biden.

The Epoch Times has delivered a rave review about the movie My Son Hunter, calling it a "brilliant Biden satire" that reaches "Shakespearean-level tragicomedy.

The Guardian -Laurence Fox finds a role equal to his talents: the Breitbart biopic of Hunter Biden.

Spectator Australia called My Son Hunter, marking Breitbart's expansion into film distribution, a perfectly timed exposé

How very cruel.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Vegemite Kid

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846644

• Robin
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 278
  • Honor Medal 2010
Reading the comments to the clip, it appears that a lot of Americans, if not most of the Americans, believe that the Bidens are covering up their past deeds and trying to deflect attention back at the previous president. And making sure it does not deflect to far back to encompass Hilary actions.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Woody
Robin

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846657

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 6174
  • Honor Medal 2010
If someone should be investigated it should be Hunter Biden....it implicates Joe Biden... conflict of Interest here. An unequal application of the law by the DOJ..as they continue investigations elsewhere... deflection.

It’s not normal for a president to have economic interests within the CCP.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody, Robin
"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846660

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Aida wrote:

Runswithbeer wrote: Trailer

How very cruel.

Not at all. It's all very true and they have the laptops as proof.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Woody, Robin
"money buys everything,

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846661

• Woody
  • Away
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 648
  • Honor Medal 2010
I get it, it’s tough to admit your guy (Big Guy) is as crooked as Donny or perhaps more so. I mean I remember all the cheerleading just a couple of years ago, now not so loud. Where Hunter went Joe was there in spirit, bank on that. You have to be pretty stupid to believe Joe never discussed Hunter’s business dealings. I am enjoying the show, I like to be right. Lol.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Robin
4-24-41 to 8-20-22 RIP Mom.
Last edit: by Woody.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846663

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 570
  • Honor Medal 2010
But Hunter isn't a politician, is he?

I agree with Aida - doesn't seem appropriate to make a satirical film about him.

Which somehow Trump fans think is the whole truth :S

I would say same about any member of Trump family who is not themselves a politician - using them to snipe at the President is pretty tacky.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846664

• Serena77
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

Vegemite Kid wrote: But Hunter isn't a politician, is he?

I agree with Aida - doesn't seem appropriate to make a satirical film about him.

Which somehow Trump fans think is the whole truth :S

I would say same about any member of Trump family who is not themselves a politician - using them to snipe at the President is pretty tacky.

The whole truth is much worst! If only they would not sit on all this evidence.
It shows how much power the old guard politicians wield. It's scary.

Of course the President is complicit in Hunter's dealings. He set him up on his overseas trips with his influence as VP ..at the time.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Robin
"money buys everything,
Last edit: by Serena77.

My Son Hunter 2 months 2 weeks ago #3846679

• Vegemite Kid
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 570
  • Honor Medal 2010
The truth according to Trump fans. :S

And,no, I dont blame politicians for the behaviour of their family members or think films trying to snipe at them through their relatives are ok.

That goes for anyone - I wouldn't support anyone doing such about Trump relative either.

Good self test - would I feel the same about this if it were somebody from my/ the other side.
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds