• Aida
  • Aida's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2391
  • Honor Medal 2010
Channel 4 10.00 p m. Wednesday 9 th June
Walking in the Footsteps of Killers.

Professor David Wilson and actress Emilia Fox took a closer look at the unsolved case of two boys David Spencer 13 and Patrick Warren 11, who vanished from Birmingham on Boxing Day 1996. They became known as The Milk Carton Kids and are believed to have been murdered.
This was an excellent programme in which a suspect, in prison for life for another murder.
and who had never been interviewed in connection with this particular case, was put forward as the likely murderer of these two boys after the programme makers looked deeply into other similar offences he had committed and discovered he was in the area at the time of their disappearance. Geo - profiling was used to suggest an area where the boys bodies may have been disosed of.

I think this is one part of a series of three investigations. Very interesting.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Aida.

Walking in the Footsteps of a Killer 1 week 2 days ago #3643954

• JUJO
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1457
  • Honor Medal 2010

Aida wrote: Channel 4 10.00 p m. Wednesday 9 th June
Walking in the Footsteps of Killers.

Professor David Wilson and actress Emilia Fox took a closer look at the unsolved case of two boys David Spencer 13 and Patrick Warren 11, who vanished from Birmingham on Boxing Day 1996. They became known as The Milk Carton Kids and are believed to have been murdered.
This was an excellent programme in which a suspect, in prison for life for another murder.
and who had never been interviewed in connection with this particular case, was put forward as the likely murderer of these two boys after the programme makers looked deeply into other similar offences he had committed and discovered he was in the area at the time of their disappearance. Geo - profiling was used to suggest an area where the boys bodies may have been disosed of.

I think this is one part of a series of three investigations. Very interesting.

I will see if I am able to get it on catch up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

No home is complete without the pitter patter of kitty feet.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds