Borat 1 month 3 weeks ago #3605528

• Damaged Goods
  • Damaged Goods's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Expert Buzzer
  • Well said received: 81
  • Honor Medal 2010
Absolutely hilarious. Rating A

Kazakh TV talking head Borat is dispatched to the United States to report on the greatest country in the world. With a documentary crew in tow, Borat becomes more interested in locating and marrying Pamela Anderson.

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1712300569?playlistId=tt0443453&ref_=tt_ov_vi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Borat 1 month 2 weeks ago #3605686

• GerryM
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 633
  • Honor Medal 2010
Borat movies are so funny. Sometimes I think of the situation hes in over and over.
I think the fact that he got Giuliani to be involved made it all that much funnier. The Countrys Mayor with his hands down taking off his pants, shows how far this buffoon has fallen. I would watch it again if i get a chance.

Borat 1 month 2 weeks ago #3605716

• Bruce
  • Away
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1667
  • Honor Medal 2010
As Much as I love a lot of Sacha Baron Cohen does I watched Borat years back and to be honest I wasn't that impressed I just found it a bit past funny and bordering stupidity.

Ali G was brilliant he ripped the side out of chavs and the like and the best bit was a lot of chavs were that stupid they thought he was cool and started copying him, I think he can class that as My work here is Done.

LIVERPOOL FC PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS AND WORLD CLUB CUP CHAMPIONS 2019-2020
  • Page:
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds