Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year ..

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 4 weeks 1 day ago #4014105

• R u e
  • R u e's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1307
  • Honor Medal 2010
Last one .... wink.png

Sundown, Moon up
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 4 weeks 11 hours ago #4014682

• QuinTSensual
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1045
  • Honor Medal 2010
:ohmy: Rue. You have got me hooked on this.
The know-all Kiddywinks don't seem to know anything about them.
Would you have a shifty at this M8ty. >> www.temu.com/uk/e99-pro-drone-with-hd-ca..._sessn_id=mekb8nz9qf
And let me know if an oldie could manage it.
I'm particularity interested,. #1. That it seems to be able to fly Indoors. Auto avoiding obstacles.
#2. Could the vid captures be shown on a computer screen and or be sent over the www.
The following user(s) said Well Said: R u e

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."
Last edit: by Pats. Reason: Adsense sensitive word edited

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 4 weeks 8 hours ago #4014750

• R u e
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
It is fun Quin wink.png

I just had a look at the link you posted, I had one similar to those bought to me a few years ago, Not a good experience as my first flight it took off in my garden and flew away, i found it at the bottom of my street in the middle of the road ... The controller didn't seem to have control ... Just the other week, a youngster was flying another also similar . His was landing on Cars in the area ..lol.. No damage as it was so light, but still he had very little control ..
They may have had improvement since but, me i would not trust anything so cheap... these have no GPS as mine does .. Mine like other good drones work by Satellite Just like your Sat nav does .. It would have a camera though m8 ,And yes you can upload it to the computer , you do this by using the SD card that can be in the drone ,, that's if you have a SD card slot in the computer ,, but if not you can get one to plug into your USB slots.... Anyway my advice .. don't buy it unless you Don't mind wasting a few quid .. Sorry about that m8 , but you get what you pay for ... Mine wasn't cheap, but my kids got it for me .. As there are better ones now with the same make DJI .. Mine has become cheaper, but still around the £200 to £300 mark ... the one I want is the dji pro 4 combo , but that's going to cost me around £1000 but will come with a controller with a screen , (that will save using my mobile as i do know ) ,,Three Batteries and charger and all the spares I need , so worth buying the combo set .. Sorry m8 not much help i know …

Last edit: by R u e.

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 3 weeks 6 days ago #4015050

• QuinTSensual
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1045
  • Honor Medal 2010
Thanks for the insight Rue. Think I will kick my fanciable envy, of the pleasure you get. Into the long grass.
Quite liked the idea of becoming a pilot.:laugh:
But don't think my public liability Insurance covers,the consequences of a geriatric. Inadvertently. Dive bombing someone. :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Well Said: R u e

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 3 weeks 6 days ago #4015054

• MoonlitRoads63
  • Well said received: 1169
  • Honor Medal 2010
Zapped Quin smile.png

I love all this drone footage. Drones enable people like me to see sights that we wouldn't
normally see. But it's brilliant for those who use them and give those of us on the ground quality aerial views.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, R u e

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 3 weeks 5 days ago #4015464

• R u e
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010

QuinTSensual wrote: Thanks for the insight Rue. Think I will kick my fanciable envy, of the pleasure you get. Into the long grass.
Quite liked the idea of becoming a pilot.:laugh:
But don't think my public liability Insurance covers,the consequences of a geriatric. Inadvertently. Dive bombing someone. :ohmy:

Quin Don't give up wink.png Drone flyers are pilots ..lol... I have insurance just for a few quid I'm insured for a million....

You can get these drones second hand on ebay ,,,, If you can operate a smartphone then you can fly one of these wink.png No kidding , they virtually fly themselves .... Just pick an open field somewhere to do your practising ... Lots of fun to be had m8 ... As you see, I chose a cricket ground that was out of season ..lol..

Mavic Mini First time flying ....<<<<<<

Last edit: by R u e.

Drone flying .. what i have been doing this past year .. 3 weeks 2 days ago #4016470

• JotaGe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cool!

• Page:
Moderators: mikePatsMoonlitRoads63
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds