Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Village of Bickerton

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429801

  • QuinTSensual
  • QuinTSensual's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2388
  • Well said received: 4966
  • Points: 550045
  • Honor Medal 2010
Pierre takes the easy safe way out and sends a cheque >>
While otherwise taking a >> Rain Check.
? Why did the Chicken cross da road. It didn't. It Chickened out. :laugh:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Meeooow, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429802

  • Cherie
  • Cherie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 251
  • Well said received: 1497
  • Points: 55889
  • Honor Medal 2010

QuinTSensual wrote: Pierre takes the easy safe way out and sends a cheque >>


While otherwise taking a >> Rain Check.
? Why did the Chicken cross da road. It didn't. It Chickened out. :laugh:



Ummmmm too late Pierre, I’ve already signed you up.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429807

  • QuinTSensual
  • QuinTSensual's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2388
  • Well said received: 4966
  • Points: 550045
  • Honor Medal 2010

Cherie wrote:

QuinTSensual wrote: Pierre takes the easy safe way out and sends a cheque >>


While otherwise taking a >> Rain Check.
? Why did the Chicken cross da road. It didn't. It Chickened out. :laugh:

Ummmmm too late Pierre, I’ve already signed you up.

Never toooooooo late. The Cheque waz encashed 1948. :laugh:
As he stands beside the Village pond. Ready to catch Heather and Aline. Before they have a mud bath.
NB. Splash! Achilles has a slippery heel. :laugh:
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Out of the Eyes and Words of Children. We 'May', be best Known."

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429808

  • T65KBK
  • T65KBK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2702
  • Well said received: 6793
  • Points: 20230
  • Honor Medal 2010
Rita looked at Ailine's list in amazement " Oh my lord Ailine" she cried "That's quite a crowd you've got signin' up ... I hope they'll all get their families and friends to sponsor them. 'ere you are ... a load of sponsor forms, they'll all 'ave to run around this weekend and get folk to sign up to support them. I'll 'ave to let the aerodrome know that there'll be more people than we expected taking part but I'm sure it'll be OK. I'll ask Ruth to do a buffet 'ere at the pub as a celebration when it's all over".
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Cherie, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by T65KBK.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429814

  • Cherie
  • Cherie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 251
  • Well said received: 1497
  • Points: 55889
  • Honor Medal 2010

T65KBK wrote: Rita looked at Ailine's list in amazement " Oh my lord Ailine" she cried "That's quite a crowd you've got signin' up ... I hope they'll all get their families and friends to sponsor them. 'ere you are ... a load of sponsor forms, they'll all 'ave to run around this weekend and get folk to sign up to support them. I'll 'ave to let the aerodrome know that there'll be more people than we expected taking part but I'm sure it'll be OK. I'll ask Ruth to do a buffet 'ere at the pub as a celebration when it's all over".


Yes Rita they can try to get people to sponsor them if not, my offer still stand.
Not to worry, the Community Centre will be state of the art , with every
Facility available, for Bickerton.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cherie.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429838

  • T65KBK
  • T65KBK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 2702
  • Well said received: 6793
  • Points: 20230
  • Honor Medal 2010
"That's so kind Ailine" smiled Rita "And how lovely that your friend Pierre will be doing the jump with you! I always knew he was a generous and brave man!"
The following user(s) said Well Said: Serena77, Cherie, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429849

  • Cherie
  • Cherie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 251
  • Well said received: 1497
  • Points: 55889
  • Honor Medal 2010
It is my pleasure Rita , to be able to help this Community
As much as I can.

I am just thinking about all the fun everyone will be having,
Pulling together , working together, for a good cause.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429850

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5558
  • Well said received: 18968
  • Points: 210783
  • Honor Medal 2010

T65KBK wrote: "That's so kind Ailine" smiled Rita "And how lovely that your friend Pierre will be doing the jump with you! I always knew he was a generous and brave man!"



I second that emotion LOL - I can't help being so musical - LOL - Pierre answers Aline! (Pierre is dumbfounded) :laugh: :laugh: (;;)

"Aline bring some smelling salts just in case Pierre faints!" Heather says, mischievously !!
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429856

  • Cherie
  • Cherie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Posts: 251
  • Well said received: 1497
  • Points: 55889
  • Honor Medal 2010

Serena77 wrote:

T65KBK wrote: "That's so kind Ailine" smiled Rita "And how lovely that your friend Pierre will be doing the jump with you! I always knew he was a generous and brave man!"



I second that emotion LOL - I can't help being so musical - LOL - Pierre answers Aline! (Pierre is dumbfounded) :laugh: :laugh: (;;)

"Aline bring some smelling salts just in case Pierre faints!" Heather says, mischievously !!


“Smelling salts only???” Says Aline .
“I Will pack smelling salts, Dramamine , and have an ambulance waiting,
Just in case.
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Serena77, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cherie.

The Village of Bickerton 1 week 2 days ago #3429860

  • Serena77
  • Serena77's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Posts: 5558
  • Well said received: 18968
  • Points: 210783
  • Honor Medal 2010

Cherie wrote:

Serena77 wrote:

T65KBK wrote: "That's so kind Ailine" smiled Rita "And how lovely that your friend Pierre will be doing the jump with you! I always knew he was a generous and brave man!"



I second that emotion LOL - I can't help being so musical - LOL - Pierre answers Aline! (Pierre is dumbfounded) :laugh: :laugh: (;;)

"Aline bring some smelling salts just in case Pierre faints!" Heather says, mischievously !!


“Smelling salts only???” Says Aline .
“I Will pack smelling salts, Dramamine , and have an ambulance waiting,
Just in case.


:laugh: :laugh: (;;) "This will be too hilarious", Aline and Heather are cracking up laughing!
The following user(s) said Well Said: QuinTSensual, Cherie, Meeooow, BlushingOrchid, ElizaK, T65KBK, Mawai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"money buys everything,
but ............common sense."
Last edit: by Serena77.
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10pascalou
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

Over 50 forums just for seniors Join Free here!

Buzz50 is one of the few sites where the forums are strictly restricted to those who are over 50 only.

Our senior forums are run by over 50s purely for over 50s to enjoy. If you like serious or even light hearted discussions then this is the place for you.