TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 2 months 3 weeks ago #3993542

• ReturningLace
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 575
  • Honor Medal 2010

Amandine wrote:

Pats wrote:

ReturningLace wrote: At this time I have no issues getting into Buzz and logging on.

Still use Microsoft Edge and Firefox as my browsers. I at times
try out different ones to compare.

My only occasional tech glitches are My Profile Wall Page with
several postings disappearing now and then. Also occasionally
a PM is not received or sent between another member and myself.

At my end that is all ...

It’s all useful information for the techies.
Thank you.

If I understood well for the techies to be able to find the problem if any, the only way is to replicate so I guess the above from Returning Lace would not be helpful enough for them to fix they would need to know more like . ...

1) When do the posting disappear is it after clicking a page a link etc...( they will need to reciprocate and try to make the postings on their walls disappear....) which postings are disappearing the ones from Antique Lace or her friends posting on her wall?

2) PM not received or sent....what happens when this happens.?
If you send a PM which is not sent/received what happens then? Are you sent off site? on grey screen? etc....

***I am back to reply and share what I can***

With the occasional PM, after I would type my message to another member, at the time I hit 'send', it would not process. Members had not blocked me. Color of the screen? just regular color white.

PM not received for myself would mean, I have a PM in my inbox. I click to of course open it. It would not open.
Again, the members had not blocked me.

My Profile Wall, I do not look at it daily, so can't address the time frame you suggested. But because it was
occurring, I decided to take screenshots of any pages on my profile wall. Then when going back for example two weeks later, several plus would be gone off my 'Wall'. Members who posted a note or message had not removed them.

Similar to 'virtual gifts' sent to me. So approximately 7 have disappeared. Here today, gone tomorrow type thing.
Again, members that sent them of course did not remove them.

This is all I've got for the techies and I hope it is helpful

Also, I have shared in other forum posts, that I feel my specific occasional seemingly tech issues, are likely MY laptop and things related to it, as it is older now. Also, I have shared that on a couple other sites I frequent, that I have had similar type issues.
The following user(s) said Well Said: Pats

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ReturningLace.

TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 2 months 2 weeks ago #3993869

• Amandine
  • Away
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 474
  • Honor Medal 2010

ReturningLace wrote:

Amandine wrote:

Pats wrote:

ReturningLace wrote: At this time I have no issues getting into Buzz and logging on.

Still use Microsoft Edge and Firefox as my browsers. I at times
try out different ones to compare.

My only occasional tech glitches are My Profile Wall Page with
several postings disappearing now and then. Also occasionally
a PM is not received or sent between another member and myself.

At my end that is all ...

It’s all useful information for the techies.
Thank you.

If I understood well for the techies to be able to find the problem if any, the only way is to replicate so I guess the above from Returning Lace would not be helpful enough for them to fix they would need to know more like . ...

1) When do the posting disappear is it after clicking a page a link etc...( they will need to reciprocate and try to make the postings on their walls disappear....) which postings are disappearing the ones from Antique Lace or her friends posting on her wall?

2) PM not received or sent....what happens when this happens.?
If you send a PM which is not sent/received what happens then? Are you sent off site? on grey screen? etc....

***I am back to reply and share what I can***

With the occasional PM, after I would type my message to another member, at the time I hit 'send', it would not process. Members had not blocked me. Color of the screen? just regular color white.

PM not received for myself would mean, I have a PM in my inbox. I click to of course open it. It would not open.
Again, the members had not blocked me.

My Profile Wall, I do not look at it daily, so can't address the time frame you suggested. But because it was
occurring, I decided to take screenshots of any pages on my profile wall. Then when going back for example two weeks later, several plus would be gone off my 'Wall'. Members who posted a note or message had not removed them.

Similar to 'virtual gifts' sent to me. So approximately 7 have disappeared. Here today, gone tomorrow type thing.
Again, members that sent them of course did not remove them.

This is all I've got for the techies and I hope it is helpful

Also, I have shared in other forum posts, that I feel my specific occasional seemingly tech issues, are likely MY laptop and things related to it, as it is older now. Also, I have shared that on a couple other sites I frequent, that I have had similar type issues.

Thanks Returning Lace for all the added details.:xxx:

TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 2 months 1 week ago #3996721

• macywack
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 301
  • Honor Medal 2010
This problem seems to have gone on for such a long time, with no word from the top.
I was only able to use my mobile phone to access Buzz without any problems, but that started to get the same problems, you can't realy fit adverts on a mobile screen. Eventually i have found a way to access Buzz, but i have had to turn everthing off that buzz has turned on, its amazing what buzz lets in, only thing is i have to go through the proceedure each time i log in. Sorry buzz but no income from the adverts that should appear on my screen

TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 2 months 1 week ago #3996733

• Wren
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 592
  • Honor Medal 2010
I’m still having problems as well, get into Buzz alright but the page is constantly freezing, I just keep refreshing it now, cannot change my avatar, and PMs I copy and paste into my notes, prepare my reply then copy and paste it back to the sender on Buzz

It’s ridiculous but because of Mike, Mila,, and all Buzz represents I do not want to say goodbye permanently .....:(
The following user(s) said Well Said: macywack

TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 2 months 1 week ago #3996793

• Pats
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 1541
  • Honor Medal 2010

Wren wrote: I’m still having problems as well, get into Buzz alright but the page is constantly freezing, I just keep refreshing it now, cannot change my avatar, and PMs I copy and paste into my notes, prepare my reply then copy and paste it back to the sender on Buzz.

What browser are you using Wren?

Happy to help.
Last edit: by Pats.

TROUBLE GETTING INTO BUZZ 3 weeks 1 day ago #4018275

• Keeper
  • Keeper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1362
  • Honor Medal 2010
I was using Mozella Firefox as browser for years to get into Buzz. Then it was blocked. Message saying I had Ad Blocker.
My Ad Blocker was disabled for Buzz. so that was not the problem at all.

I tried Micrsoft Edge...same problem.

So I tried Chrome, and got in, no problem. I have been using Chrome ever since, for months now. Just sharing information.

PEACE to the world
Moderators: mikeMoonlitRoads63Pats
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds