Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 weeks 5 days ago #3658689

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 5812
  • Honor Medal 2010

Dennis 2 wrote: Understand the importance of the ads but today 3 total screen ads to log in no difference here today at all and the report ad feature bluntly does not work here just feed back is all this is, as said it is what it is. You report it and sometimes the same instantly returns for sure another will.

Clean your cache Dennis.
Sometimes that’s all it takes to reset your computer after the issue has been resolved.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Happy to help.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 weeks 5 days ago #3658749

• Jane R
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 934
  • Honor Medal 2010
As of tonight I am still getting the ads but only initially when logging in then no bother - mine are all mobility buggies and stairlifts :S

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 weeks 16 hours ago #3661331

• Dennis 2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Well said received: 951
  • Honor Medal 2010
I got a screen yesterday I have never seen anywhere saying and with Microsoft Logo and contact also saying " Your computer security has shown the ads on this site are using to many of your computer services and will be deleted and show to be unsafe." It was a foreign dating site ad, and since yesterday a huge improvement, now just 2 or so entire page ads on start log on and that's about it.

Schöne Dinge passieren in Ihrem Leben, wenn Sie sich distanzieren und negative Dinge und Menschen entfernen.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 6 days 21 hours ago #3665180

• Trila
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Gold Buzzer
  • Well said received: 226
  • Honor Medal 2010

sciguy18 wrote:

Trila wrote: I just got a full screen add for sexual wellness! I really hope that the issue gets resolved soon!!!

Trila, I’m confused as to which issue you hope is resolved - the pop up ads or the sexual wellness...

LOL! Maybe both...you never can be sure! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Last edit: by Trila.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 5 days 19 hours ago #3665746

• Dennis 2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
Today is young Asian female dating services, there back! full force. Who ever chooses the customer base needs to be gone.
Per Pat:
Clean your cache Dennis.
Done daily before bed every day all deleted. It is what it is.........

Schöne Dinge passieren in Ihrem Leben, wenn Sie sich distanzieren und negative Dinge und Menschen entfernen.
Last edit: by Dennis 2.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 5 days 19 hours ago #3665755

• AntiqueLace1
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 1588
  • Honor Medal 2010

Dennis 2 wrote: Today is young Asian female dating services, there back! full force. Who ever chooses the customer base needs to be gone.
Per Pat:
Clean your cache Dennis.
Done daily before bed every day all deleted. It is what it is.........

Dennis do you even know where your ‘ cache’ is?

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 5 days 18 hours ago #3665789

• Dennis 2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
1 of the few things I do know

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 days 14 hours ago #3667469

• Keeper
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Titanium Buzzer
  • Well said received: 2154
  • Honor Medal 2010
uk 1.19am, and Buzz has again slowed to a crawl..........................................

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 days 29 minutes ago #3667726

• Dennis 2
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Platinum Buzzer
  • Honor Medal 2010
4 full page ads today to get in site, gremlins are back! It is what it is.. My phone has a blocker and no issues at all with it.

Ads popping up between screens and when I click anything on the site. 2 days 18 minutes ago #3667731

• Pats
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Well said received: 5812
  • Honor Medal 2010
Are you clicking on them?

Happy to help.
Moderators: mikePatssmilesrus10Pascalou
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds